More control in Hollas

KikuzakuraKikuzakura Member
edited February 2016 in General Chat
Screenshot has been removed due to uncensored foul language. - Cortana

Any moderator or developer online for mute (or ban) this guy? :S

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Please do not post such screenshots on here, send it to moderators instead via private message by using this image hosting service since there's no image upload link: http://www.servimg.com/
    And use a report button in game.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    You can host an image by clicking on this button on your reply ...
    :Lolololol

[ Why was my helping page taken down ._. It told people how to use Italics, bold, strike, headers, videos, images, and had nothing wrong with it, that's 1 hour of my time trying to help others, wasted ._. ]
    I was saying about private messages. Those do not have that function.
  • I used the report button but still with insults (I know it's not instantly but after 15 minutes I put it here in case there was a moderator). I put the picture because I don't know what moderator is online.
    I'm sorry, it will not happen again.
    Just send it to any moderator you can find in recent activity. I'm very often online on here. Can send it to me anytime. It's just against the forum rules to post screenshots with any inappropriate content in them, since there's a lot of kids and that's not something they need to see.
  • You're right , I said that will not happen again.
    But this guy has been one hour (yes, an hour!) insulting in the chat and I felt impotent for can't doing anything. In the game ... in an hour ... I think that many kids have seen the hollas. Just I wanted you understood the situation in the game during that time.
    I do not know what the theme of the moderators in the game but I think there has been a significant gap.