Please make sure your in-game e-mail address is up to date.

12345679»

Comments

• I think I got about like 10h but I didn't seen it in my email I was like STILL WAITING but then I saw that I got it :p its looks nice *puts on mannequine*
  • hi my name is john and i want the new hat
  • Sorry, you joined too late to get it. If you joined about 2 weeks or maybe less, you could have. You will get it next year though.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    mr.poppe said:

Sorry, you joined too late to get it. If you joined about 2 weeks or maybe less, you could have. You will get it next year though.

Cosmic did mention they don't plan on giving these hats out again o-o
  • He and kewberth said they werent planning on giving it out again, but didnt say no either. O.O maybe next time itl be crocskin hat lol
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

mr.poppe said:

Sorry, you joined too late to get it. If you joined about 2 weeks or maybe less, you could have. You will get it next year though.

CosmicCow said:

Just a question, @CosmicCow , Will these hats be obtainable in future newsletters too?

I have learned to never say never to anything. All I will say is we don't have any plans to give it out again.
    He said he wouldnt say never and he also did say he didnt have plans for another one.... but that doesnt mean theres not a chance that there comes another giveaway of them
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

mr.poppe said:

CosmicCow said:

Just a question, @CosmicCow , Will these hats be obtainable in future newsletters too?

I have learned to never say never to anything. All I will say is we don't have any plans to give it out again.
    He said he wouldnt say never and he also did say he didnt have plans for another one.... but that doesnt mean theres not a chance that there comes another giveaway of them
    Yea I already understand that part, he did say they plan to never give it out.

mr.poppe said:

CosmicCow said:

No now you say the opposite
    He said to never say never
    So its he didnt plan on it anytime soon rather than planning to never give it out

mr.poppe said:

CosmicCow said:

So its he didnt plan on it anytime soon rather than planning to never give it out
    I don't think you understand what I meant. I know what he meant, but as for now he doesn't plan on giving it out.

mr.poppe said:

CosmicCow said:

I don't think you understand what I meant. I know what he meant, but as for now he doesn't plan on giving it out.
    Yeah but like how you say it you say that he is planning on never giving it out... but actually he has just no plans to give it out again
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Curious if the news letters are still going out. I still use both my original and updated email but havnt recieved one yet. I just wanna read it

Curious if the news letters are still going out. I still use both my original and updated email but havnt recieved one yet. I just wanna read it

Look at page 6 almost all the way up, i put there the lay out of the mail so you can read it ^^

Look at page 6 almost all the way up, i put there the lay out of the mail so you can read it ^^
    And now I'm happy thanks
  • Curious if the news letters are still going out. I still use both my original and updated email but havnt recieved one yet. I just wanna read it

And now I'm happy thanks
    And you were also sent a newsletter @Space_fetus
    CosmicCow said:

And now I'm happy thanks
    And you were also sent a newsletter @Space_fetus
    And now I'm double happy thank you
  • Lol
  • And I'm still waiting for the email ;-; WHEN MIGHT I GET THE NEWSLETTER, ok that is a bit aggressive sorry
  • Bump? Has all of them been sent out yet?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    They where all sent our days again I believe
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • U said:

What? Thats some broken english there
    [InSstep] said:

still waiting 4 email... :(

SAMEEEEEEEEE
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

What? Thats some broken english there
    [InSstep] said:

still waiting 4 email... :(

SAMEEEEEEEEE
    out*
  • My main email is linked to my main account, JackFury, yet instead I got the newsletter on my alternate. This is kinda annoying, does this mean I'll have to check my alternate's email that I never use? ;-;
    JackFury said:

My main email is linked to my main account, JackFury, yet instead I got the newsletter on my alternate. This is kinda annoying, does this mean I'll have to check my alternate's email that I never use? ;-;

That depends, if your alt is made earlier than your main then yes you need to check that one too i believe....
  • AshibugAshibug Member
    edited November 2017
    Woah.. An account I last used in 2014 got the email, but my main (AshiYishu) Didn't. xD
    Edit: I checked all of my Emails. Nevermind!
  • Ashibug said:

Woah.. An account I last used in 2014 got the email, but my main (AshiYishu) Didn't. xD
    Edit: I checked all of my Emails. Nevermind!

Well then thanks for that info um somehow it was on my first email i had my account on and i switched it 2 times previously, im confused
  • *Brambles**Brambles* Member
    edited November 2017
    oh I have gotten mine now
  • JackFury said:

My main email is linked to my main account, JackFury, yet instead I got the newsletter on my alternate. This is kinda annoying, does this mean I'll have to check my alternate's email that I never use? ;-;

That depends, if your alt is made earlier than your main then yes you need to check that one too i believe....
    No, my main was made a long time before my alt, and my main email existed a long time before my alt. That's what I don't get
  • ok I will make sure