Please make sure your in-game e-mail address is up to date.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Umm.....I don't have my newsletter thing yet, i updated my e-mail about 2 weeks ago and today...

have patience, there is chance you still need to be send to
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The second batch is going to be sending for about 4 more hours (If I counted correctly)
  • Thanks for the hat! BTW, I have hotmail, and yes mine was in the Junk/Spam folder. But I found it! Appreciate the newsletter and the gift! :)
  • U said:

The second batch is going to be sending for about 4 more hours (If I counted correctly)

Yey ^^
  • CosmicCow said:

We still have 35% of the list still to send. It probably won't be delivered until early tomorrow. In the future, we hope to be able to send all of them in one blast.

65% done......

I got no email from me.....
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I have my hat today. I receive the e-mail this morning. Thanks! 3 years of cubic. Go for more!

• Should this be ticked? ;-;
  • Yeah sure. Idk if it will affect anything rn xD they are working on all of the new news letter stuff
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Should this be ticked? ;-;

I would tick it
  • Waiting...
  • I'm still without newsletter.... Welp I'm still waiting....
  • its probably at 70% or something by now.
  • Is it all sent now?I still havent got one
  • me too
  • *BlueGem**BlueGem* Member
    edited November 2017
    My E-mail Adress is Up-to-Date, still haven't get my Newsletter yet...
    Marc777 said:

Before I forget to add... and yes I have checked both my Inbox and Spam Folder...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Any email addresses that were changed or corrected after the mailing started won't count. It's whatever the addresses were when we started this process a few weeks ago when we warned people to make sure their addresses are up to date.

But so far as I know the mailing is not yet finished. Still a ways to go yet.
    Marc777 said:

Marc777 said:

Before I forget to add... and yes I have checked both my Inbox and Spam Folder...
    Not all have been sent yet..... HAVE PATIENCE

He surely wont forget you..... its automatically set on sent all that has the option on and its automatically on at everyone's device
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited November 2017
    Yay i got it!Thanks.
  • Any email addresses that were changed or corrected after the mailing started won't count. It's whatever the addresses were when we started this process a few weeks ago when we warned people to make sure their addresses are up to date.

Does it get sent to every email on the IP if it is linked to a player?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'm not sure exactly how multiple account etc.. were handled. Cosmic would be better able to answer that.
  • I got mine. Thanks ^^
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    finally, i got mine ( i used Gmail it wasn't in The Spam it On Promotions)
  • Me too. Btw I just updated my e-mail. I don't know if you sent mine already but... Please send it to my new email. Thanks. :D

(Actually I'm not sure if I updated my email already o.o)

Any email addresses that were changed or corrected after the mailing started won't count. It's whatever the addresses were when we started this process a few weeks ago when we warned people to make sure their addresses are up to date.

Does it get sent to every email on the IP if it is linked to a player?
    Every player that has a mail tied to it, so even if you have 2 account with 2 different emails and same ip adress.... it will be sent to both emails
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited November 2017

GMail has been super weird. I also got mine not in spam. Some people it goes to inbox, some it goes to promotions, and some it goes to spam.

We tried to make it so that with multiple accounts, we used the one that has played the most. And if you had multiple e-mails, we tried to only send to one of them. Doing our best to be fair and I am sure it's not perfect, but it's better than not doing it at all. Expect more newsletters....

Now regarding the value of the hats. There is a very limited supply- you would be crazy to sell right now.

PS: They're still in the process of sending.

Every player that has a mail tied to it, so even if you have 2 account with 2 different emails and same ip adress.... it will be sent to both emails

That is incorrect.
  • Hmm just received my newsletter and the hat, tq, it's located in the spam section o.0
  • Welp, hope my mail is registered... anyways you’re only sending this once right? Like this is the only way and will be the last one to get the hat?
    CosmicCow said:

GMail has been super weird. I also got mine not in spam. Some people it goes to inbox, some it goes to promotions, and some it goes to spam.

We tried to make it so that with multiple accounts, we used the one that has played the most. And if you had multiple e-mails, we tried to only send to one of them. Doing our best to be fair and I am sure it's not perfect, but it's better than not doing it at all. Expect more newsletters....

Now regarding the value of the hats. There is a very limited supply- you would be crazy to sell right now.

PS: They're still in the process of sending.

That is incorrect.
    That is NOT incorrect.... i have this account and an alt linked to another mail and that account got it too
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Just a question, @CosmicCow , Will these hats be obtainable in future newsletters too?
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited November 2017

That is NOT incorrect.... i have this account and an alt linked to another mail and that account got it too

If that happened, then their IP Addresses were different at the time we exported.

Just a question, @CosmicCow , Will these hats be obtainable in future newsletters too?

I have learned to never say never to anything. All I will say is we don't have any plans to give it out again.