Please make sure your in-game e-mail address is up to date.

Comments

• Ummm... Idk where I can check if I will get newsletter.... Can you @CosmicCow check it?

In your settings for password, it should show your email. If t doesn't, then it means you haven't register for it.
    You mean in forum? Right?
    No in game.
    I'm too stupid to find it :P
    No... its when you get I want to add or change a password I want to create a password, change my password, or modify my account. If you click that, it will bring up a menu and you can add/change email, and change/add password. Under this, are 2 buttons. One says tell me about special events, and the other one says tell me if my realm is decaying. Hope this answers your question!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Mr.Poppe said:

Ummm... Idk where I can check if I will get newsletter.... Can you @CosmicCow check it?

In your settings for password, it should show your email. If t doesn't, then it means you haven't register for it.
    No in game.
    No... its when you get I want to add or change a password I want to create a password, change my password, or modify my account. If you click that, it will bring up a menu and you can add/change email, and change/add password. Under this, are 2 buttons. One says tell me about special events, and the other one says tell me if my realm is decaying. Hope this answers your question!
    Yep this is what I meant owo
  • Ummm... Idk where I can check if I will get newsletter.... Can you @CosmicCow check it?

No in game.
    Only on steam and standalone version of pc its finadable... but it should be automatically set up... be sure to also check your spam folder since it also shows up on that
    Oh welp I cant login Šteimantas something wrong... Well thats means that I wont get newsletter :p
  • Well, its saturday... is there going to be more emails sent out? I haven't gotten mine, or on my alt. Am I still getting one? I have had my email on my account for a long time... not just recently. @CosmicCow
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Mr.Poppe said:

Well, its saturday... is there going to be more emails sent out? I haven't gotten mine, or on my alt. Am I still getting one? I have had my email on my account for a long time... not just recently. @CosmicCow

I don't think all the newsletters have been sent out. I just got mine a couple hours ago.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Mr.Poppe said:

Well, its saturday... is there going to be more emails sent out? I haven't gotten mine, or on my alt. Am I still getting one? I have had my email on my account for a long time... not just recently. @CosmicCow

There is every day sent out mail to people... but it goes player by player so it takes a while till everything is sent out... but be sure also to check the spam folder since it also goes there most times
  • Oh lol i got this... My email is in game ok ok... Everything fine... I will be waiting for newsletter... And ty who helpped ;)
    Also "Šteimantas" is my mistake my keyboard fixing words badly.... I was meaning steam =_=
    edited November 2017

Oh lol i got this... My email is in game ok ok... Everything fine... I will be waiting for newsletter... And ty who helpped ;)
    Also "Šteimantas" is my mistake my keyboard fixing words badly.... I was meaning steam =_=

Congrats on getting your newsletter xd

Edit: early congrats I mean
  • Oh lol i got this... My email is in game ok ok... Everything fine... I will be waiting for newsletter... And ty who helpped ;)

Congrats on getting your newsletter xd
    Thx xdd maybe I'll get it... SOMEDAY....
  • Mr.Poppe said:

There is every day sent out mail to people... but it goes player by player so it takes a while till everything is sent out... but be sure also to check the spam folder since it also goes there most times
    Yes.. yes.. ik. I was just wondering if there were going to be more sent out or not. Cosmic said saturday was the end of ppl getting the hat.
  • We still have 35% of the list still to send. It probably won't be delivered until early tomorrow. In the future, we hope to be able to send all of them in one blast.
  • CurrentCurrent Member
    edited November 2017
    CosmicCow said:

We still have 35% of the list still to send. It probably won't be delivered until early tomorrow. In the future, we hope to be able to send all of them in one blast.

Ok.
  • Damn i want this hat so bad it looks great :) and yeh my e-mail is up to date :D
  • Awww i thought i’m gonna get it today... welp tomorrow we shall see (it’s not in alphabetic order right?)

Awww i thought i’m gonna get it today... welp tomorrow we shall see (it’s not in alphabetic order right?)

No, if it was, I would've have received mine long ago.
  • I'm just sitting here watching my email o3o
  • also i have been thinking of something.If vends could buy items from other people like you are leaving some c in the vend like 2k and it says ''You want to sell this item for 2k?'' idk how but thats my idea lol

also i have been thinking of something.If vends could buy items from other people like you are leaving some c in the vend like 2k and it says ''You want to sell this item for 2k?'' idk how but thats my idea lol

You should make a suggestion thread for that :P
    It'll get swallowed up here
  • Im sill waiting for mine.. or maybe its sent but idk :( i really want it!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I haven’t got mine either, just be patient! ^_^
  • U said:

I haven’t got mine either, just be patient! ^_^

HAHAHAHA im really excited ^.^
    Redeagle tried to get his profit with these hats and got even an offer of 30k but that person left...
  • Redeagle tried to get his profit with these hats and got even an offer of 30k but that person left...

i saw someone in pens trading the new hat for spiderbrella
  • Wow
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Redeagle tried to get his profit with these hats and got even an offer of 30k but that person left...

Shame! These hats are too be collected! :O
  • Mr.Poppe said:

Wow

and now i saw a shop solda new hat for 4k xD
    U said:

Redeagle bought other's people hats too for 5k....
  • A lot of ppl dont have an email linked, and they dont even know how much its worth, or how to get. So they just listen to whoever tells them the price. When I want to buy something, and im not sure of the price, I ask around and try to find at least 4 or 5 ppl who tell me the price. Then I make an estimate. So I rarely ever get scammed.

Sorry if this went way off topic xd

U said:

Redeagle bought other's people hats too for 5k....
    I saw someone buy one for 45k o-o
  • Umm.....I don't have my newsletter thing yet, i updated my e-mail about 2 weeks ago and today...