Please make sure your in-game e-mail address is up to date.

Comments

• Just wondering... is this just for the postal hat, or is the crocskin @hat out yet too?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Mr.Poppe said:

Just wondering... is this just for the postal hat, or is the crocskin @hat out yet too?

Just postal.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I got mine a few hours ago! Loving this idea so far :D getting emails about what is going on will be fab!
  • i already connected to my email. and how to find the newsletter
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Hmm i got it on my other email but not on this email... Yet

Is it untradeable?
  • @CosmicCow I Didnt Receive any Email From CC! I Use 4 acc with one email, does it works or no? i want the Hat
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Dr. Roger said:

@CosmicCow I Didnt Receive any Email From CC! I Use 4 acc with one email, does it works or no? i want the Hat

The newsletter are still being sent out o-o
    Cosmic said it is going to take a few days to send them all out ‘-‘
  • Uuuhhh CryKing Receive the Mail And cubic knox tho! Loxo loco has the hat either! so.....
    Dr. Roger said:

Uuuhhh CryKing Receive the Mail And cubic knox tho! Loxo loco has the hat either! so.....

Like I said, not all the newsletter were sent out. Most of us probably haven't received them yet. Just wait, it's not like it's going anywhere.
    One sends out a second, they just happened to already get there’s..
  • If your a forumer so it means its automatically connected in email and it will be sent soon?

If your a forumer so it means its automatically connected in email and it will be sent soon?

It should mean that your email is updated. But yea, people should be receiving their newsletter eventually.
  • Ummm

Many of my friends made their account on my email

D:
  • lucaaa795 said:

Great ...some got it already and some will have to wait a day or two more...Really fair tbh.
    EDIT:There are ways to get emails sent way faster
    https://blog.mailchimp.com/how-we-send-big-campaigns-fast/

I Got The Mail After Shifting My Account To Alternate E-mail

• How do you update email plz help me
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    lucaaa795 said:

Great ...some got it already and some will have to wait a day or two more...Really fair tbh.

I don't know that it's good for us to send very fast for a variety of reasons, but even if wanted to, it's *very* expensive to use mailchimp.
  • lucaaa795 said:

I don't know that it's good for us to send very fast for a variety of reasons, but even if wanted to, it's *very* expensive to use mailchimp.
    I would ask who will receive the hat if many players share for the same email
  • i still waiting for the messege :c
  • Yeah I done.Waiting the hat :P
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

lucaaa795 said:

I would ask who will receive the hat if many players share for the same email
    If several accounts are on the same email I THINK the account that played the most will receive the hat.
  • Did mine registered?
  • Um I put the same email multiple times bc of update and reinstalling am I going to get it or not?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Waiting anxiously to get my email ^^

Now i hope my email is set up properly....
  • You can change your email by simply changing your password and putting a different email.
  • I haven't recieved it yet, but i super looking forward to this!!! Hope you get all the kinks worked out easily and soon. I know everyone is looking forward to this like I am!!
  • 33% have now gone out. We will be sending out another batch today.
    If you're gmail, make sure to check your spam folder and mark it "not spam". We're seeing a lot go there for gmail specifically. Hotmail, icloud email, etc all seem fine.
  • @CosmicCow are the emails going out in alphabetical order?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

@CosmicCow are the emails going out in alphabetical order?

I dont think so... if he got 33% of them already he should have been at H...
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Still waiting on mine as well, and can't wait! Pretty well done though!