A problem with signs

I’m on an iOS device (iPad) and used to whenever I’d place a sign the keyboard would pop up and push the sign window up out of its way so that you could see what you were typing. Since the Halloween update the keyboard no longer pushes the window up out of its way and covers it up, preventing me from seeing what I’m typing. Nor will it allow me to lower the keyboard and bring it back up so that I can make any corrections. Anyone else on iOS expiencing this?

Comments

• I'm having the same issue.

At first, I thought it was due to a lag–so I restarted my device (iOS iPhone 6)—but after the issue continuously progressed it became quickly apparent that it may be a bug of some sorts.

I'm glad you made this Thread to shine light upon the problem, and I'm sure we're not the only iOS users to experience it, either.

Hopefully, it will be fixed along with the next update.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Circy said:

I'm having the same issue.

At first, I thought it was due to a lag–so I restarted my device (iOS iPhone 6)—but after the issue continuously progressed it became quickly apparent that it may be a bug of some sorts.

I'm glad you made this Thread to shine light upon the problem, and I'm sure we're not the only iOS users to experience it, either.

Hopefully, it will be fixed along with the next update.

I’m not loosing any frame rate and I can mine just as fast as ever. It’s in any realm regardless of how big it is or what all’s in it

• I use an IPad, and I haven't had the problem much. Every once in a while, by only when it's lag, it would do so, but that's probably just lag on my end.
  • I got a cheap Bluetooth keyboard which solves this and many more typing issues. You might want to look into that. I paid $30 vs. the Apple keyboard which is $159.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    edited November 2017
    Ok, one way I’ve managed to get around this is to split the keyboard in two on different sides of the screen and I can see the majority of the sign bubble. But personally it’s still hard for me to type because I have rather large fingers.