A warning of a "fake mod"

So I was in the farmers market when a "Little doggy" came in and sent me a friends request. I denied it because he/she was in billyboos clan and I have had too many bad incounters with them. When I go back to my realm I get another friend request from a "Little gdog mod" knowing mods will just TP to you if need be I just want to let y'all know that there is a "fake" gdog running around. And @Gdog if that was really you I'm sorry but let me know. Also if this needs to be moved into another section let me know.

Comments

• their name mod in it but i dont think thats against rules or anythin
  • their name mod in it but i dont think thats against rules or anythin

Trying to trick to people that your a mod is tho
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited October 2017
    If a player starts to "claim" to be moderators or such, be sure to screenshot the claim and send the picture to an active moderator or post it via the scam report topic. A Name is just a name until they start throwing wild claims to trick others.

Remember, no blue tag = not a moderator. A Mod will not claim to be so then deny showing the tag.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    He was called little gdog mod.
    His name was changed to little dog as it was mod impersonation.

The way the renaming system works is that it will show the old name before the name change when friend requests are sent.
    Little Dog logs in as and still sees little gdog mod as his name.
    It just changes the appearance to other people except in the form of friend requests.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited October 2017
    that happend to me when i was in the building contest he added me named little gdog mod but when i accept it he was name little dog
  • There is a lot of people claiming to be mods