Selling a few hats!

CurrentCurrent Member
edited October 2017 in Trading Section
I have set up a vending machine in my realm, "Lollepoppe" a Sherlock hat, robin hood hat, imp horns, sombrerro, and a few more! Only 195c each! I also have imp horns a swabie and few other hats for sale! Pm me if you want to look at or buy some hats not in vend!

Comments

• Lollepoppe... sounds familiar...
    i think ill shop the realm later ;)
  • Umm what.?? Btw mr.poppe quit cc. I am a different person. Poppe gave away all their stuff. I got the account. Ik mr.poppe was a scammer and I think thats why they quit cc.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Mr.Poppe said:

Umm what.?? Btw mr.poppe quit cc. I am a different person. Poppe gave away all their stuff. I got the account. Ik mr.poppe was a scammer and I think thats why they quit cc.

Yeah sure you all say same thing i swear.
    If he quitted CC then leave the account and create your own..Unless you want to carry bad rep with you..
    But yeah i dont buy it.I think you are lollepoppe aka tobifj aka whatever
    Agree
  • Fine. Idk who the ppl are who your talking about... what about dark queen? She started over after her scamming legacy. You cant always say something about a person like that. Maybe the person who created mr.poppe changed. Or lollepoppe.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Mr.Poppe said:

Fine. Idk who the ppl are who your talking about... what about dark queen? She started over after her scamming legacy. You cant always say something about a person like that. Maybe the person who created mr.poppe changed. Or lollepoppe.

Now you are only making yourself even more looking suspisious xD

But yeah if you indeed got the account then just get everything usefull from it away and place it to a account made by yourself.... that person got a lot of bad reputation with it and i dont think that will be talked away easily.....

If you are that person like people say..... then prove you changed to the whole community and begin by giving back what has been scammed.... it will take more than you scammed but atleast then you could enjoy the game again a bit....
  • Fine. ill just trash the account. Im not the actual guy...
    Mr.Poppe said:

Fine. ill just trash the account. Im not the actual guy...

well you dont actually have to trash it completely, just transfer the items from the on to the other account and just enjoy the game with that persons items
    lucaaa795 said:

Mr.Poppe said:

Fine. ill just trash the account. Im not the actual guy...

well you dont actually have to trash it completely, just transfer the items from the on to the other account and just enjoy the game with that persons items
    Yeah enjoy the game with items earned from scams..Seems a good thing to do imo
    Yeah it is scammed but not by him, its better than just let the items dissapear