Halloween Contest

JellybunnyJellybunny Member
edited October 2017 in Community
Hey every Jellypeep! Uh I spent a week on a tap joy offer for 30600c on Lord's Mobile after getting castle level 11. I was hoping to get a few things and one included paying to enter the contest. I spent my previous cubits on the Halloween pack. I didn't get anything good out of it and spent 5k on it. Now I have roughly 174c. All that hard work and tap joy just flicked me off and scammed me from many hours (it never gave me the 30600c and acted like my account for it was not new when I tried to reload it.)
I had a very good idea for the Halloween contest.. I mapped it out and measured it in a drawing.. I thought really hard on it and really wanted to enter the contest. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. My idea is a secret because I don't want anyone to steal it. But... If i don't get to do it I'll still make the idea in my realm for others to come and see what I would've done. I would repay anyone who helps me and also... If I got a reward I would split it 50/50. Thanks either way. My realm name is kawaii universe.

Comments

• Yourface2684Yourface2684 Member
    edited October 2017
    Hey! if anyone is gonna win it's gonna be me! XD #Probly gonna be 75498236th place LOL
  • JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited October 2017
    :3 best of luck to you and also I've entered! :D it's very fun!
    Er and i don't really consider it all about winning yall. It's fun win or lose no where did i say i would, i said "if" and regardless I'm very happy to build something :D though as it seems my irl life will effect my plans for it anyway. Best of luck to everyone doing it! May the.. Polite one win
  • I consider being 20th :3