Bug(s) in farm

soooo.. here it is, its 2 days before i planted my plants the eggplants are flowering yesterday and the tomato seeds are still seeds and the pumpkin ate same as eggplant its also in flowering stage. so they are still flowering after 15 hrs and they are still watered so I think there is bug in farming.
ps: the tomatoe are 1 day late before i planted the eggplant
pps: I planter then in Greatsoil (Quality soil).

Comments

• o.o Same with my farm. My crops are still watered and I keep checking them, still watered.
    I don’t have anyone trusted to water them.
    (I have them on great soil)
  • same here, my crops are still watered after 22 hours and no change in growth either.
  • +1 there should be bugs that try to eat your crops yes :) xD jk and yes thats a bad bug :p
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Have been send to @CosmicCow to check the bug.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    i have this bug too.
    @CosmicCow
    they are freeze the plants
  • Just water them again like usual. They'll grow.

If you use sprinklers then I suggest you water your crops with watering cans until it gets fixed.
  • *>Remo<* said:

+1 there should be bugs that try to eat your crops yes :) xD jk and yes thats a bad bug :p

He wasn't talking about those bugs. Plus, bugs would be a terrible idea.

Other than that, there's a discussion about this problem already.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/16634/my-crops-are-staying-watered#latest
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    eagence said:

There may be a lag as you enter a room wait 1 min in a room to let them grow,
    if not, be sure there is no stamp, replace any sprinklers and rewater them again,
    if you have too many farmable bushes, rubber trees in realm, reduce their number,
    if you have too many flooting items, items in glass, reduce their number,
    change configuration of realm setup and take it back, and try again.

Give your realm name and I look at it once I have time...

@eagence

This thread was posted when there was a bug on all crops. They would neither grow nor become unwatered.