Make blocks into materials.

IM DONE WITH MAKING MY IRON INTO BLOCKS. IM DONE. I NEED MY IRON BACK. I DON'T APPRECIATE 500 IRON BLOCKS. AGHHHH

Comments

• Yeah I think it is a very good idea! +1
  • Yea, an uncrafting/decomposition machine/option would be nice sometimes...especially since I have 2,000+ wood planks. I'm sure I'll eventually use them all, but when your mouse slips and you hit craft max when you didn't mean to...it would be nice to be able to undo the damage.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This used to be a thing with certain blocks.. Old wood blocks back to old wood slabs.. But since it was being used to kind of cheat for unlimited wood with the craft master perk it was remove. Kind of what caused the unlimited robe, cowl, tutu, and skirt glitch as well. Of course there is ways for this to be implemented without problems like that.

But, I have to say -1 because of this:
    The resource prices would drop. Because, everyone would uncraft everything they own/can find because why not? They would be able to recraft it at anytime. This would cause tons of resource to flood in the market due to uncrafting. This would cause the resource prices to plummet, hurting the miners since they would get less cubits. The miners would lose their purpose of mining exspecially since the prices are already pretty low and this would lower them more. So, there would be way more resources since Blocks would always be uncrafted into resources. Then, people wouldn’t sell Craftable blocks because they can make them back into resources and just sell the resources. Making the market just clothes and resources.
    Also, keep in mind this is essentially useless. If you always figure out exactly what you need, and always craft exactly what you need, you will never have extras. Guess what, if you only put in the crafting table exactly the amount of resources that you want to use up you won’t have a problem with crafting too many of something. And as Pro tip #1 says there’s a quick way to get rid of the craft max button and not have to worry about clicking it accidentally.

Pro tip #1: You can move the crafting box to the edge of your screen so the craft max button is outside of it and the only possible button to click is the craft button.

Pro tip #2: Only put in the amount of resources that you want to use up. Split the rest in your inventory first and leave the extras outside of the crafting table.