Can't pick item in my realm

I just drop my stuff to show my friend what I have and then suddenly I get disconnected and I can't reconnect and when I reconnect I can't pick up my stuff/items until it all vanish. Please help me admin mod or anyone ! I really enjoy your company please help me with this. Thanks Spectre01

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2017
    Was it your realm or anyone else's realm?
    Maybe your friend scammed you but what you told is not the same. So this is due to a bug... I'm sorry of what happened to you.

If you have screens, contact support and send them : SUPPORT

Without screenshots, it would be hard to get them back. Sorry for you :(
  • Spectre01Spectre01 Member
    edited October 2017
    No one get a permission in my realm :( And I can't even take a screen shot because everytime I go in my realm and stand on my stuff I get disconnect. So sorry

Was it your realm or anyone else's realm?
    Maybe your friend scammed you but what you told is not the same. So this is due to a bug... I'm sorry of what happened to you.

If you have screens, contact support and send them : SUPPORT

Without screenshots, it would be hard to get them back. Sorry for you :(

No one get a permission in my realm :( And I can't even take a screen shot because everytime I go in my realm and stand on my stuff I get disconnect. So sorry
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2017
    Spectre01 said:

Try contacting support anyway, it might help you
  • Spectre01 said:

Try contacting support anyway, it might help you
    Thanks I hope I can retrieve my stuffs
  • you're welcome :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    So the stuff is still there?

Try placing glass on the items then put a prize dispenser next to it and attempt to move them with the dispenser.

Try using a alt to pick them up?

Put a vend below the items then glass them and try to sell them to yourself 1c each? (use a alt to sell them to yourself.)

If not then yeah send a ticket to support as joystick said.
  • I did what you guys said. Thanks for you help guys