Bad Words Add-on

edited October 2017 in General Chat
Hey guys! It is just a guide so you could make some words act as bad words, and they will be turned into some pictures (like in the real game's bad words) and will work as bad words!! Let's start!

First, you need to be on windows 7 - 10.

Then, you have to type in Run in your search bar, click the Run program.

Then, Type in %appdata%.

Click Cubic OR Cubic Castles.

Click dyna.

Click click data.

Click badwords.txt

Type in a word you want to be censored, or if you are grown-up, and have kids that play Cubic Castles on the PC, do the thing to the words like Idiot, Stupid, etc.

Hope you have a good day!

Note: If you already know this, or if something is a mistake in the thread discussion, please type it in the comments!

Comments

• Yeah I knew that but why a windows 10 logo? ^^
  • Yeah I knew that but why a windows 10 logo? ^^

So people would know that you should be on windows LEL
  • Those steps work from Windows 7 and up I dunno about windows Vista.
  • lucaaa795 said:

This works on more than just win10..
    Also, tempering/messing up with the game files in such ways is not really ok..But hey youre risking it not me or anyone else..
    The game was built to work the way you got it when you installed it..A texture might not be much but changing a txt file might be..
    Just dont complain on forums about how your game lags because you tempered with the game files and we're good

the tempering happened when I deleted all the bad words, and this thing isnot going to lag. i have the worst internet and the worst video card, so... its all ok.

Adding the wind. 7 - 10...