Build Mode And Magic Warp Block

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited February 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Having trouble building your amazing pixel arts, or a complex parkour? Running out of scaffold? Well look no further! Here's an idea to make it more fun and easier!

Introducing....
BUILD MODE!

What Does It Do?
This will allow you to float, and changes the controls. It adds two control buttons: one is up and down; the other is right and left.

You can float or fly around the realm, and the only thing you can do is BUILD. Your speed increases as well.

When you exit BM, you go back to where you were at, so to prevent cheating. [[Someone could still try the lag trick and get more jumps, so maybe you cant move u til you touch ground after exiting)

You can build around with the blocks and items in your inventory, and toss out items as well like normal.

Can't I Cheat With It? Can't Others Destroy It, Too?
Nope -- When you exit BM, you will start where you were when you entered BM, so you can't magically move around.

Only players with permission to build or the original owner can access Build Mode, which can be accessed by the menu at the top left of the screen.
I might remove build mode, but im just interested to see what others think now.

Introducing...

MAGIC WARP BLOCK!

Want to get to another place in the realm without teleporting to a friend? Well look no further!

What Does It Do?
Say you have three warp blocks. You put them all three in different places in the realm. When you bonk one of the blocks, it shows you all the other warp blocks in the realm, and you can select them and warp to them, letting you go around the realm easier!

When you place them, it gives you a chance to name it, so you don't look at the list as in "Bumper 1, Bumper 2"... you can see it as " Ride Side Of The Realm" and so on, whatever you named it.
How Does It Work?
It will only work in one realm/room only, showing other blocks that are in that room.
For example...

*player bumps one of the warp blocks*
*it shows four other warp blocks in the room*
*player clicks on the one labeled "by the portal door"*
*warps to that block*

It will work like a warp gatherer or the thing that lets everyone warp to it or certain people, forgot the name. Except, instead of people, it shows other warp blocks in the realm.

Comments

• Build Mode : Yes! Even if it could get rid of scaffold :/ (yeah usefull for races) But love this idea!

Magic Warp Block : great idea! It can be very useeful for 99x99 realms! i approve ^^

+2
  • I like them both. +2
  • There would be a lot of exploits with this. No. I don't agree.
    But Warp Blocks would be fancy, yes.
    ~0
  • blumpitty blump bump
  • There would be a lot of exploits with this. No. I don't agree.
    But Warp Blocks would be fancy, yes.
    ~0

id say the building would have no exploits and warp blocks would.... because you can just place one UNDER the ground near smth then you just tp there and boom you can remove a prize machne/vend easilly
  • Need these in my life +2
  • these sound awesome! And I need them xD
    +2
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Build mode exploits: Quick player experience, clan experience, and pet experience. Quick farming (watering and placing seeds). Easier ways to farm certain items (Sticks from dead tree trunks, thorns from cactus, stone and coal from boulders, water from snow and more.)

issues
    -Lag
    -What happens when someone is in a build mode and then someone tps to that person? They get to see a laggy person going crazy doing stuff or something?
    -Experience Farming
    -Material Farming
    -Even programming this in the first place

Also, what’s wrong with how Cubic Castles is right now? Litterally all build mode is, is making Cubic Castles a game for lazy people. (No offense) It just makes everything about building easy. Right now I think it’s fine, people can build fine without this. If you honestly can’t live without this because it’s too hard to build for you, then don’t build. But, anybody can build fine with a little effort and not a god mode.

I’m nervous about being the only person to disagree so far..
  • Build Mode is creepy shen you see you qbee float and rush like a boss

the warp bumper is cool tho

+1

I can see that in the future we can no longer walk anymore...
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited October 2017
    LateCom said:

for the build mode.... -1.
    You're just getting ideas from minecraft. cubic castles isnt another blowout of minecraft...

for the warp magic bumper, +1
    well, it saves you time.

Actually, no, I did not get the idea from minecraft. I got the idea from a comment, which I forgot what thread it was in. :P
    U said:

Build mode exploits: Quick player experience, clan experience, and pet experience. Quick farming (watering and placing seeds). Easier ways to farm certain items (Sticks from dead tree trunks, thorns from cactus, stone and coal from boulders, water from snow and more.)

issues
    -Lag
    -What happens when someone is in a build mode and then someone tps to that person? They get to see a laggy person going crazy doing stuff or something?
    -Experience Farming
    -Material Farming

Also, what’s wrong with how Cubic Castles is right now? Litterally all build mode is, is making Cubic Castles a game for lazy people. (No offense) It just makes everything about building easy. Right now I think it’s fine, people can build fine without this. If you honestly can’t live without this because it’s too hard to build for you, then don’t build. But, anybody can build fine with a little effort and not a god mode.

I'm not saying im lazy, I'm saying it would just help get in tricky places for those who like building. Also, not sure how it would work. Could be you're invisible and your qbee stays where it is with "Build Mode" above you perhaps.

I'm not even really a builder myself, I suggested it mainly for others

And just a little announcement, sometimes I think of suggesting something even though I might not agree with it myself :P
  • U said:

issues
    -Lag
    -Experience Farming
    -Material Farming

This actually makes me think about the build mode more. These are some good points concerning the build mode ^^^
  • blump bump! Interesting to see what others think now.
  • +1 magic