Stranger Things Season 2

2»

Comments

• I cried when 11 left ;-;
  • I loved all two seasons ;3; it was so beautiful and shippable.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Jadabug said:

I loved all two seasons ;3; it was so beautiful and shippable.

what does shippable mean
  • I tried to start watching season 2 last night, but my Netflix stopped working for some reason! D:
  • I recomend you to watch True Detective Season 1. Such a masterpiece!
  • Jadabug said:

what does shippable mean
    It basically means you approve of it. The normal context is if you think two people would make a good couple, you're "shipping" them.

Nero said:

I recomend you to watch True Detective Season 1. Such a masterpiece!

I agree, it's great- really great.. One of my favorite seasons of any show ever. But definitely not for kids under maybe 17 or 18.

Season two, on the other hand... what a disaster.

• CosmicCow said:

Jadabug said:

what does shippable mean
    It basically means you approve of it. The normal context is if you think two people would make a good couple, you're "shipping" them.

Nero said:

I recomend you to watch True Detective Season 1. Such a masterpiece!

I agree, it's great- really great.. One of my favorite seasons of any show ever. But definitely not for kids under maybe 17 or 18.

Season two, on the other hand... what a disaster.

Speaking of not for young kids.. Especially under the age of 18.. And since its halloween..
    Have you seen American Horror Story?? I love that show...
    Def not for kids.. but amazing if you haven't watched
  • lucaaa795 said:

I've just finished season 2!
    I can't wait to see season 3 out...Although it will take some time :(

Waiting so long for season 3 is going to suck. They're approaching Game of Thrones time gaps now.

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    CosmicCow said:

lucaaa795 said:

Waiting so long for season 3 is going to suck. They're approaching Game of Thrones time gaps now.

Why is it crappy shows seem to have no problem producing 20 episodes every 2 weeks but as soon as someone makes anything even remotely watchable we get 3 episodes ever 4 years? Why? WHY? WHHHHHHYYYYY?!?
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    I was up last night till 2 am to finish season 2, gotta say it was worth
    It was nice seeing something new not just zombies xd
  • CosmicCow said:

lucaaa795 said:

Why is it crappy shows seem to have no problem producing 20 episodes every 2 weeks but as soon as someone makes anything even remotely watchable we get 3 episodes ever 4 years? Why? WHY? WHHHHHHYYYYY?!?
    Best quote ever 10/10!
  • CosmicCow said:

lucaaa795 said:

First thing I thought of was Sherlock X'D
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    CosmicCow said:

lucaaa795 said:

Nothing can be worse than the 26 years between season 2 and 3 of twin peaks.
    A year is fine :)
  • Hey! im starting to understand Stranger things! infact while im typing it im on netflix having a bag of potatoe chips and potatoes salad with some ribs :D
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    gdog said:

CosmicCow said:

lucaaa795 said:

Nothing can be worse than the 26 years between season 2 and 3 of twin peaks.
    A year is fine :)
    remember when the new duke nukem was only going to be 'a year'
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited November 2017
    They were both great . I don't know why but people seem to hate Max, dunno why . I like her 9-9
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    edited November 2017
    I don't have netflix so I can't watch stranger things :C I was going to build the flower monster thingy from ST for the halloween contest but it failed lol
  • eagence said:

CosmicCow said:

lucaaa795 said:

Please tell me you are watching Game of Thrones too ^^ ...
    Of course!
  • I prefer Super 8 more than ST.
    Though if the show was gonna be based on the mysterious stuff on Montauk as planned, I would have watched. It'd be like X-Files, the old one.

Don't ask why or how, lol
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Started season 1 a while back but never got around to finishing the last 2 episodes, this topic reminded me and got right back too it! Now on season 2. This show gives me huge eerie goosebumps...
  • Eleven was so cool when sealing the gate :3
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited November 2017
    Goldy301 said:

Eleven was so cool when sealing the gate :3

SPOIELrs exists
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Just finished the first season of Stranger Things myself, and surprisingly, it was touching at times too. Can't wait to start the second season. :)