Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Stranger Things Season 2

CosmicCowCosmicCow Game Developer
in Off-Topic 42.10 Karma
Is anyone else watching? I watched episode 1 and it was okay, mainly just setting things up. Kewberth, Betamax, and myself are all fans.

Comments

• epieownzepieownz Member
    17.60 Karma
    I have seen season 1 too.
    Thanks for letting me know it started again.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited October 27 224.85 Karma
    I have never heard of it until now..Did a quick search on google to find more details about it and it seems like a nice series..I will definetly watch season one (although it has only 8 episodes) because it seems like it has a good rating
  • iCantiWilliCantiWill Member
    55.30 Karma
    CosmicCow said:

Is anyone else watching? I watched episode 1 and it was okay, mainly just setting things up. Kewberth, Betamax, and myself are all fans.

MEEEEEEE!!!!! I can’t watch season two tho ;( netflix isn’t available in my country :< BUT! I’ll try my best!!!!! I miss Eleven
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    35.05 Karma
    Yes I have seen Season 1 on Netflix. And they added Season 2 today :D
    But first I need to watch The Walking Dead S08E01 xD
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Game Moderator
    edited October 27 77.20 Karma
    being a huge fan of the goonies and other 80's speilberg esc types i love it! i havnt started season 2 though. also super walking dead first episode is a winner!
    has a few nods to some comic book stuff if your a walking dead reader too :)
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    21.60 KarmaFamiliar
    what would you guys do if someone made a stranger things build in cubic castles @CosmicCow ? how would you guys react?
    77.20 Karma

what would you guys do if someone made a stranger things build in cubic castles @CosmicCow ? how would you guys react?

if it was an adventure map i would be one million percent sold on the idea
  • danielterry002danielterry002 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited October 27 3.70 KarmaFamiliar
    Who wants to build one then? I am able to help I should probably tell you my account name it is *Darkness* I am lvl31 I think and have built the realm called Helping Hands Ruins
    21.60 KarmaFamiliar

cant say ive ever watched the show....
    77.20 Karma

should honestly give it a go, its made in the Spielberg 80's kids adventure style, think the goonies if it was like a horror/sci fi
    edited October 27 3.70 KarmaFamiliar

should honestly give it a go, its made in the Spielberg 80's kids adventure style, think the goonies if it was like a horror/sci fi
    Wanna build it together? My name is *Darkness* @Space_fetus
    224.85 Karma
    Thanks @CosmicCow for bringing this up...I watched 2 episodes tonight and im looking forward to finish the season this weekend..Im not a guy who watches many series and such because i often find them when theyre already around season 5 and it takes a lot of time to watch all..But not with this!I'm glad i found it here.
  • Da FarmerDa Farmer Member
    2.00 Karma
    @CosmicCow It's one of the most dank show of all time. All I can say to describe itz awesomeness is "Cool Nuggetz"
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Game Developer
    edited October 27 42.10 Karma

I would love it!

lucaaa795 said:

Thanks @CosmicCow for bringing this up...I watched 2 episodes tonight and im looking forward to finish the season this weekend..Im not a guy who watches many series and such because i often find them when theyre already around season 5 and it takes a lot of time to watch all..But not with this!I'm glad i found it here.

Yeah season 1 was really good. I am hoping to get through a couple more this weekend.

21.60 KarmaFamiliar
    you should totally make a build based off of the show cosmic :D dont let youe dreams be dreams!
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    42.85 Karma
    meanwhile in Cosmic Cow
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    35.05 Karma
    Dustin, still my favorite character >.<
  •  gdog gdog Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    65.85 Karma
    Binged it all. Great series.
    Still prefer season 1, it had more of that 80s oldschool charm.
    Think they tried to hard to replicate that feeling from season 1 tbh. Cuts were too fast.
    Editing was too tight. More modern editing approach i think.
    Thought the pacing was a bit all over in season 2 tbh. Season 1 teased the monster slowly throughout the season whereas season 2 just shows everything straight away and too often.
    3.70 KarmaFamiliar
    Ooh gdog is the new film critic lol
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenGame Developer
    60.10 Karma
    Anyone who likes this series will probably feel right at home watching the movie Super8 as well. Very similar style.
  • VairenVairen Member
    8.10 Karma
    CosmicCow said:

Spent my whole night finishing Season 2!!!
  • RAGEANRAGEAN Member
    3.25 Karma
    I don’t understand it XD
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    26.95 Karma
    I literally just watch all season 1 in 1 day :'D
    Its a really good show
    77.20 Karma
    Ed said:

I literally just watch all season 1 in 1 day :'D
    Its a really good show

But did you watch the Goonies
    edited October 28 224.85 Karma
    Finished season 1, started season 2
    Its a nice show..
    Spoiler:

In first episode of the 2nd season, is that eleven in sheriff's (i think thats what he is called) house?Or am i wrong?I mean she wore a wig in season one but im unsure..
    Because in the last episode of first season she
    Spoiler:

Dissapeared togheter with the monster so how did she return from the reversed world..
    Can someone explain it to me please..Or will i find it in future episodes?

77.20 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

Finished season 1, started season 2
    Its a nice show..

Spoiler:

In first episode of the 2nd season, is that eleven in sheriff's (i think thats what he is called) house?Or am i wrong?I mean she wore a wig in season one but im unsure..
    Because in the last episode of first season she
    Spoiler:

Dissapeared togheter with the monster so how did she return from the reversed world..
    Can someone explain it to me please..Or will i find it in future episodes?

It is And episode 2 sort of ties it up
  • 5.35 Karma
    I just started the series today, I have been watching season 1 all day! It's a great show!
  • Jose_CandyJose_Candy Member
    edited October 29 12.85 Karma
    I JUST FINISHED. Its sooo good all of you need to see it

Anyone who likes this series will probably feel right at home watching the movie Super8 as well. Very similar style.

Omg... Sense8 is soo good too, so sad the Cancelled it :(

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenGame Developer
    60.10 Karma

NOT Sense8... Super8 -- it's a movie.
    21.60 KarmaFamiliar

NOT Sense8... Super8 -- it's a movie.
    they made a movie about the motel super 8? i did not know that :d