A FEW QUESTIONS

Silver347Silver347 Member
edited October 2017 in General Chat
1. Hi I have an important question for Modderators and possibly Admins or even Devs....MMhmm here it goes..Is the game possible to get in any country but and if so do they all have each different flags near your username.
2. Since there are those new sound blocks...can we possibly get a feature that allows us to implement our own songs from...lets say our pc maybe or even Youtube by just leaving a link in it.I know that could be a lot of work potencially and also you would have to put it into many other platforms which it is kinda annoying but just saying anyways.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats it
Thanks for responding in future! <3

With respect Silver347!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also these few questions only happend to be only 2 lol

Comments

• The sound wont happen because of copyrighting laws and the flag question I believe any country flag is in game you just have to be in that country with gps on I think correct me if im wrong
  • Actually, Admins are Devs ^^

But, yeah the game is available in most countries with their own flag. And for the second question, it has already been suggested :)

(And be careful you just multi posted)

Hope I helped you