Comments

• edited November 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Delete the game files and open CC
    The launcher will redownload the whole thing again
    Problem solved.

All the files? Huh? I don't want NOT to see my name/character/items in inventory.
    You didnt understand did you
    When you delete the game files, the launcher will not find anything anymore so it will redownload everything.
    I did.
    Really goodly.
    Delete the game file"s" and open CC
    "s" means all in my opinion.
    Did you just try to correct me or what
    Game files.Yes.All the files that belong to the game must be deleted if you want CC just how it was before you started this whole tempering.

Otherwise, Daperson's solution is also good but you might again encounter problems later on with the game

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Delete the game files and open CC
    The launcher will redownload the whole thing again
    Problem solved.

All the files? Huh? I don't want NOT to see my name/character/items in inventory.
    You didnt understand did you
    When you delete the game files, the launcher will not find anything anymore so it will redownload everything.
    I did.
    Really goodly.
    Delete the game file"s" and open CC
    "s" means all in my opinion.
    If you delete all the files in the Cubic appdata folder, Cubic Castles will reinstall all of the files that you deleted/modified. Yes, I’m aware you removed the contents of the file and did not delete the file. Lucaaa is telling you how to regain the contents of the file. (As well as any other file modified/deleted)

You can always just change the contents of badwords.txt to just a random gibberish word on 1 line. That should allow you to view all the censored words as well as not lagging your game.
    Shhhhh
    Im doing something...
    Its a secret

Edit:

I KNOW WHAT I DID! I DELETED ALL THE BADWORDS SO THE GAME WAS SEARCHING FOR THE GOODWORDS TO REPLACE IT! NOW I BUT THE BADWORDS AND BADWHOLEWORD TO THE GOODWORDS! :D NO MORE LAGS! HELL NO TOT THE LAG!