The Flea Market

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I have started construction on a realm called Flea Market.

How this realm works is plots cost 100-1000c depending on size. Once bought you keep the plot forever! You can then put vending machines on the plots and sell whatever you want. (Put a sign above the machine with the price so I can set them) (Will set them a couple times a day). Also, I will holla here every few days or so. Keep in mind this realm is a work in progress but it will eventually have hundreds of plots. Even though it's small I will do hollas in it. Have fun selling!

Comments

• These don't work, sorry to tell you. I tried before and lost so much money, while others got rich off it. It has be a cycle like Pen's in order to stay as a boomin' business, or else it will simply just become another rentals place that dies out. If you have that kinda C just laying around, then have at it, but if not, making the plots permanent is a bad idea for you financially and the renters. People will get bored of seeing the same people with the same items, over and over, and will stop coming altogether. Maybe get 24 hour ones? Or weekly?

I'll be waiting to see it though. Good luck with it. :P