Cubic Halloween contest questions

This is a thread for questions i and other qbees have for the contest.
1-Once we see someone copying an idea do i just msg Horus and show him the person?
2-is it legal to place ghosts? (In containers)

Comments

• I also have a question:
    We will have one week to get our stuff after the winners are announced, right? Well, what do you mean by "our stuff"? Like the decorations? Or our resources and such?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    You can also call me if you see someone copying, as I'm going to check the towns multiple times a day like usually. And yes, you can place those containers.

You're free to get all of your stuff after all the towns get archieved, it's always the same every building contest. So you'll have plenty of time afterwards for that. :) Everyone will be notified of when you're allowed to do that.
  • Are pets allowed?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Cortana said:

You can also call me if you see someone copying, as I'm going to check the towns multiple times a day like usually. And yes, you can place those containers.

You're free to get all of your stuff after all the towns get archieved, it's always the same every building contest. So you'll have plenty of time afterwards for that. :) Everyone will be notified of when you're allowed to do that.

There is a problem with containers. Only 30 are allowed per realm.. so some people may get a advantage over other people if 30 are already placed. So, only the first 30 spawn spooks and all the other ones placed after that do nothing.
    Bluejay_1 said:

Are pets allowed?

Pets are allowed, yes.
    u said:

Cortana said:

There is a problem with containers. Only 30 are allowed per realm.. so some people may get a advantage over other people if 30 are already placed. So, only the first 30 spawn spooks and all the other ones placed after that do nothing.
    Welp, we weren't aware that there's a limit to containers. Though they add no advantages whatsoever, BUT if there's multiple people that think it's some disadvantage, then we happily will disallow using those, so it's all fair for everyone.
  • Question: is Omni allowed?? (Please say yes as i can make something amazing with omni)
  • I dont think they'll allow omni as this will cause others trouble, btw can u really place it in a rental? :p
  • I dont think they'll allow omni as this will cause others trouble, btw can u really place it in a rental? :p

Yup i can, i’ll let @Cortana answer this
    As long as those aren't some kind of a trap or cause issues when accessing the builds, it should be fine... Last year many used them, but few of them caused accessibility issues for both the neighbours and the judges.