how do i get easter umbrella?

Is it possible to obtain the pink/white easter umbrella by doing a quest or not? Also, is it possible to get it without buying it from a player?

Comments

• Is it possible to obtain the pink/white easter umbrella by doing a quest or not? Also, is it possible to get it without buying it from a player?

It was on the easter pack. It also got raffled

I dont know if its obtainable.
  • Actually the easter egg isn't a quest item. Has Medication said, it was in the easter pack so you can only get him via buying it from another player...or wait the next easter update if it comes back :)
  • lucaaa795 said:

You all have a lot of knownledge about cc tbh..You guys should improve the wiki for real...
    Pink umbrella was given to first 100 players as amount of eggs collected during the easter hunt.It was NOT in packs.One was raffled and another 100 were given to top 100

my bad sorry didn't know that ^^
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited October 2017
    The Easter Umbrella has never been in any pack and is only obtainable in the Official Easter Egg Hunt which is hosted by the devs at Easter, the top 50 egg collectors win the Easter Umbrella (this year though 100 collected the prize)
  • Valley said:

The Easter Umbrella has never been in any pack and is only obtainable in the Official Easter Egg Hunt which is hosted by the devs at Easter, the top 50 egg collectors win the Easter Umbrella (this year though 100 collected the prize)

only It was also raffled in the Cubic Town Center
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Actually you all all are wrong. In 2016 one was given to the top 50 egg collectors. In 2017 a black umbrella and Easter umbrella was given to the top 50. Only a black umbrella was given to places 50-100. Also, two where raffled off putting the Easter umbrella count at 102.
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited October 2017
    u said:

Actually you all all are wrong. In 2016 one was given to the top 50 egg collectors. In 2017 a black umbrella and Easter umbrella was given to the top 50. Only a black umbrella was given to places 50-100. Also, two where raffled off putting the Easter umbrella count at 102.

Black Umbrella + Easter Umbrella was given to Top 50.
    To answer Lizzy, you can only get it right now by trading.
  • lucaaa795 said:

u said:

Actually youre wrong.
    In 2017 top 100 got a pink umbrella and top 50 got an extra black umbrella.
    So there should be ~152 pink umbrellas in the game.
    Here is the winner!
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Is it possible to obtain the pink/white easter umbrella by doing a quest or not? Also, is it possible to get it without buying it from a player?

http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Easter_Umbrella
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

u said:

Actually youre wrong.
    In 2017 top 100 got a pink umbrella and top 50 got an extra black umbrella.
    So there should be ~152 pink umbrellas in the game.
    Aaaaaand I had a brain fart and typed the wrong thing! Thanks for correcting me!
  • okie dokie.... Thanks everyone