Dying Crops Even When Watered...?

jose_candyjose_candy Member
edited October 2017 in Bug Reports
I usually water my crops in the morning around 6am, then again if needed around 4:30pm. Today I did that, got on around 6 around again and found most of my crops dead (the mined ones) I was highly confused... so I said well not my fault... THEN I GOT ON AT 8 AND FOUND MORE CROPS DEAD...EVEN THO THEY ARE CLEARLY WATERED! This made me mad as you can see... this hard work being wasted... Is there any way I can get my Tomatoes back?

Comments

• Looks like you have a realm stamp on the room (due to the snowflakes). That might be the problem, as originally some of the stamps were causing crops to die (don't know if this ever got changed or if it still holds -- as I had a couple weeks of not playing the game or reading the forums regularly).

Also, if you have any blocks less than about 12-15 blocks above where the crops are, it might be causing them to die. I make sure I don't build anything above my crops any less than 20-25 blocks above them just to be on the safe side.
  • @b3achy OH MY i forgot about that!

Thank you so much
    @Professional Killer you can close :)
  • Heh the answer was easy, but I was hit with this without any stamp!
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Locking it up as it has been answered.
This discussion has been closed.