Warned Medium ;-;?

LizzyTheLizzyLizzyTheLizzy Member
edited October 2017 in General Chat
I was warned Mild because of multi-posting, but i was then warned level medium and i can’t undertsand why? Also, can you like be UN-warned (will the warning go away?) also, will people be able to see the ‘medium’ icon next to my name? i don’t want to look like a bad person bc, trust, i’m rly not ;-;

Comments

• Warning takes one month to loose a level
    You need to ask a mod to do it, it won't go away by itself
    I think think it's written on your warning who did it, If not , I gueeeess It's professional killer since he's the most active right now. I THINK .
    And I gueeeess pms are better for this since we can't help you, why would we have to know about it .
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited October 2017
    There's a popup in your profile page explaining why you have been warned. The warning is ONLY visible to you and the staff, therefore users cannot actually see it.
    You can also request for an appeal & removal in two months time, since it is a Medium now, providing you do not break any other rules until then.
    You may also want to read this thread made by Cortana as it explains everything in regards to warnings and bans; http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9095/forum-warnings-bans-brief-guide#latest

If you have any further questions, send me a PM.
    Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.