My friends :(

Guys and girls,

Could you please give me a new friend to play with, and grow our imaginary together? Be BFFs? Be together? Please, if kad is reading this, you, kad, leave. don't make my day worse.

Please? All my BFFs quitted the game and left. :( I need a new cool BFF.

Type:
White-skinned (irl)
lvl 18 - 23 in the game
nice and peaceful
enjoys mining
will be my BFF
has a good sense of humor
a boy
trustable
plays about 10 or 5 hrs a week (like me)

Please, put your name down if your one of those people, or type someone's name in the comments if you know someone who is.

(note:) you need to accept my friend request.

Comments

• Guys and girls,

Could you please give me a new friend to play with, and grow our imaginary together? Be BFFs? Be together? Please, if kad is reading this, you, kad, leave. don't make my day worse.

Type:
    White-skinned (irl)
    lvl 18 - 23 in the game
    nice and peaceful
    enjoys mining
    will be my BFF
    a boy
    trustable

Please, put your name down if your one of those people, or type someone's name in the comments if you know someone who is.

Might wanna delete the personal information
    No one can share any type of personal information here so :v
  • Guys and girls,

Type:
    White-skinned (irl)
    lvl 18 - 23 in the game
    nice and peaceful
    enjoys mining
    will be my BFF
    a boy
    trustable

If I asked for their name or age or email, that's bad personal information.

If someone said, "Im a boy!" ion the game, nothing personal. it's fine, boi.
    Also, if someone tells you there white skinned, whats wrong? nothing.

DONT TELL MEH WHAT TO DO
  • Guys and girls,

Type:
    White-skinned (irl)
    lvl 18 - 23 in the game
    nice and peaceful
    enjoys mining
    will be my BFF
    a boy
    trustable

DONT TELL MEH WHAT TO DO
    I just told you it's bad
    The rules tell you what to do and they say don't post personal info
  • Guys and girls,

Type:
    White-skinned (irl)
    lvl 18 - 23 in the game
    nice and peaceful
    enjoys mining
    will be my BFF
    a boy
    trustable

DONT TELL MEH WHAT TO DO
    I just told you it's bad
    The rules tell you what to do and they say don't post personal info
    Im not. That is personal stuff, but not as bad.
  • Welp someone ain't giving up so
    @Professional%20Killer
  • He/she has to be white skinned ?
    God damnit , is that the next generation
  • -Gundam- said:

He/she has to be white skinned ?
    God damnit , is that the next generation

ok, black or white and only a BOY
  • Race shouldn’t matter when looking for friends... just find someone who is fun to hang out with and nice.
  • Kirodashi said:

Race shouldn’t matter when looking for friends... just find someone who is fun to hang out with and nice.

Im not racist, but I just know that SOME black people, like 25% of 100% are kind of mean.
    Got it?
  • Kirodashi said:

Race shouldn’t matter when looking for friends... just find someone who is fun to hang out with and nice.

Im not racist, but I just know that SOME black people, like 25% of 100% are kind of mean.
    Got it?
    "Im not racist, but I just know that SOME black people, like 25% of 100% are kind of mean.
    Got it?" You really are a dumb 10 year old, thats racism, your judging someone because of there race.
  • *spooks* said:

Kirodashi said:

Got it?
    "Im not racist, but I just know that SOME black people, like 25% of 100% are kind of mean.
    Got it?" You really are a dumb 10 year old, thats racism, your judging someone because of there race.
    im not saying he is a bad kid, and stop being mean by calling me dumb. u are.
    that's my very honest opinion
  • Can we stop picking on this person? I know what it's like to be lonely, guys.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

*spooks* said:

Kirodashi said:

Got it?
    You say “...stop being mean by calling me dumb” then say that they dumb. *Slow clap*
  • u said:

*spooks* said:

Kirodashi said:

Got it?
    You say “...stop being mean by calling me dumb” then say that they dumb. *Slow clap*
    for saying that im dumb, im really not. that's dumb, or be dumb for being dumb.

Can we stop picking on this person? I know what it's like to be lonely, guys.

Thanks, I like you know.
  • #EndRacism
    This guy is clearly just looking for a mate in game but doesn't want a immature 8 year old that gets annoying everyday.
    I will friend you it just depends on where eachother lives as to whether we actually see each other in game
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Stay on topic please.
  • "only a boy"
    Racism/sexism . So it truly is the next generation >.>

You can't say that a part of that community does this, and the other don't, that's dumb . Humans should be counted as one group, not caring of origins and skin tones, or sex .

Or go ask every single black person if they're mean, and make it a pourcentage.

Oh wait, I forgot, kindness is objective , so you can't .
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited October 2017

Guys and girls,

Type:
    White-skinned (irl)
    lvl 18 - 23 in the game
    nice and peaceful
    enjoys mining
    will be my BFF
    a boy
    trustable

DONT TELL MEH WHAT TO DO
    hahaha my alt's name is "im a boy" XDD
    And i guess i fit all the requirments except i dont enjoy mining..
    oh and im level 39
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Ok guys, I think whatever had to be said has been said.
    Locking it up before it goes out of hand.
This discussion has been closed.