Farmer's Almanac

2»

Comments

• Farming Tip!
    Turn off your Attractor perk when you're harvesting with your tractor. It will stop your crops from landing on your sprinklers.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Farming Tip!
    Turn off your Attractor perk when you're harvesting with your tractor. It will stop your crops from landing on your sprinklers.

:o, no more jumping xd
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited December 2017

Farming Tip!

attractor perk has alot of issues
    it does disable some perks too >_>
    i hope they do fix this perk....
  • Does anyone know the exact time that the wheat takes to grow?
    I'm growing it and it's taking more than a week :/
  • Tomatoes actually take 30hrs to grow. ^-^
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Piratax10 said:

Farming Tip!

attractor perk has alot of issues
    it does disable some perks too >_>
    i hope they do fix this perk....
    The have fixed attractor perk disabling the harvester perk.
    Tested it multiple times.

Tomatoes actually take 30hrs to grow. ^-^

Yeah a lot of the times are way off on that chart.
  • *SnowyOwl**SnowyOwl* Member
    edited March 2018
    Bump! Added Carrots. Although, there's not much there yet
  • All this food, does it do anything to help you if you eat it?
  • Does anyone know the exact time that the wheat takes to grow?
    I'm growing it and it's taking more than a week :/

Its 120 hours or 5 days

• Ugh, when I use my tractor to harvest, my crops land on the sprinklers so I have to jump a lot.
    Turn off your Attractor perk when you're harvesting with your tractor, It will stop your crops from landing on your sprinklers.
    How do I turn off attractor
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator

Ugh, when I use my tractor to harvest, my crops land on the sprinklers so I have to jump a lot.
    Turn off your Attractor perk when you're harvesting with your tractor, It will stop your crops from landing on your sprinklers.

• Ugh, when I use my tractor to harvest, my crops land on the sprinklers so I have to jump a lot.

Thank you!
  • I keep attractor on but I plant in rows. My crop farm size is 9 x 99. It does use twice as many small sprinklers (247) instead of 125 for 500 crops but it the most efficient. Picking up crops is easy as it lands in the soil and I pick the crops up as I replant seeds. Go to Intimate Farm. It is 99 long because I also have cows & chickens at the far end.
  • Intimate said:

I keep attractor on but I plant in rows. My crop farm size is 9 x 99. It does use twice as many small sprinklers (247) instead of 125 for 500 crops but it the most efficient. Picking up crops is easy as it lands in the soil and I pick the crops up as I replant seeds. Go to Intimate Farm. It is 99 long because I also have cows & chickens at the far end.

Is 28x28 farm good?
  • I don't understand why eggplant sells for so little recubes. Tomatoes, potatoes, and corn are all one recube for every 10 recubes spent on it. You lose recubes if u buy eggplants vs. buying corn. Same goes for wheat unless you are trying to get flour.