More items for recubes and farm stuff

Lots of people are already maximum level for farm and at the moment the farms are just like a dead end. Once you have all the crops and farming stuff all you can buy with the tonne of recubes you make is flower,plants and water. At 2.5k crops you make a tonne of recubes and those few items aren't enough to spend recubes on.
I think cubic castles should either update the farming side of cubic castles fast and add more farm items or add a lot more items which you can buy with recubes so people are able to spend there recubes because at the moment the farming side of cubic castles future isnt great and soon nobody will have anything to do with the farm pack until new items are added.
Or cubic castles could make all the items in the cubit store for recubes as well.

Comments

• SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited October 2017
    Maybe something that lets you convert recubes to cubits...like 10 recubes=1 cubit
    xD then if you get 2,5k crops then if you have wheat which is 12 recubes per crop?? then 2,5k x 12 is 30k? so 30k divided by 10 is 3000 so you get 3000c each sell if you get 2.5k crops each harvest or less because you have to buy seeds as well
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Cubit<=>Recube conversions will never happen. But additional farming elements and recube purchase-ables always planned and will be introduced into the game over time.
  • *Brambles**Brambles* Member
    edited October 2017

Cubit<=>Recube conversions will never happen. But additional farming elements and recube purchase-ables always planned and will be introduced into the game over time.

OK, thankyou for replying glad to hear that.
  • Cubit<=>Recube conversions will never happen. But additional farming elements and recube purchase-ables always planned and will be introduced into the game over time.

Cool! I'm gonna put my ideas!