[PC Version] Download keeps failing

I keep getting this error when trying to launch Cubic Castles on my laptop, it struggles to download contents and failed after the third time. It used to work fine before.

What is actually happened? Is it a bug in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, my internet (because it's fine) or some interference with other programs?

Comments

• Tetriser said:

I keep getting this error when trying to launch Cubic Castles on my laptop, it struggles to download contents and failed after the third time. It used to work fine before.

What is actually happened? Is it a bug in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, my internet (because it's fine) or some interference with other programs?

tried re-installing?
    maybe you don't have enough space?
    maybe your internet is low?
    i get that message when my internet is trashy
  • TetriserTetriser Member
    edited November 2017
    Sorry for the late reply, but the internet is fast as heck while it's downloading. I also got like tons of free spaces left.

Now I'm currently trying to re-installing the game.
  • I think it has something to do with your anti-virus (maybe cause im not sure if it has been fixed already) but this happened back then to some players including me...
  • TetriserTetriser Member
    edited November 2017
    OK, finished re-installing and it works fine now.
    Not sure if it's because of the internet or conflict with anti-virus, but I think upgrading to Windows 10 FCU solves the problem.