Trading plasmas and selling plasmas

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited October 2017 in Trading Section
I am trading the plasmas on the list below for sandy, flowery, cave, secretive, soggy, horned and frosty plasmas. I am only trading one of the plasmas below for one of plasmas I'm trading for except cave where I will trade two for it. (For cave it can be three different ones doesn't have to be the same) Note: I need 15 of each of the ones I'm trading for so don't think I don't need more if someone else already has traded me one. :)
  • Chill
  • Cloudy
  • Rare
  • Goofy
  • Grim
  • Treble
  • Scarecrow
  • Angry
  • Chef
  • Stormy
I am selling the following:
Chill (350c) Amount in stock: 77
Cloud (500c) Amount in stock: 35
Rare (200c) Amount in stock:124
Goofy (200c) Amount in stock:110
Grim (350c) Amount in stock: 69
Treble (200c) Amount in stock: Over 150.
Scarecrow (350c) Amount in stock: 69
Angry (300c) Amount in stock:82
Chef (300c) Amount in stock: 149
Stormy (400c) Amount in stock: 51
Smoky (500c) Amount in stock: 30
Cold (500c) Amount in stock:22

Comments

• Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited October 2017
    So hold up, I'm confused. Do you need the ones on the LIST or the ones you listed ABOVE?

If you want the ones listed above, I can find you a Sandy Plasm to trade for the Stormy Plasm :)
  • I can give you a secretive plasm for a cloudy!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

So hold up, I'm confused. Do you need the ones on the LIST or the ones you listed ABOVE?

If you want the ones listed above, I can find you a Sandy Plasm to trade for the Stormy Plasm :)

The ones above. And friend V if you want to trade :3
  • edited October 2017
    so can i trade a horned for an angry if i understood right
    u said:

I am trading the plasmas on the list below for sandy, flowery, cave, secretive, soggy, horned and frosty plasmas. I am only trading one of the plasmas below for one of plasmas I'm trading for except cave where I will trade two for it. (For cave it can be three different ones doesn't have to be the same) Note: I need 15 of each of the ones I'm trading for so don't think I don't need more if someone else already has traded me one. :)

• Chill
    • Cloudy
    • Rare
    • Goofy
    • Grim
    • Treble
    • Scarecrow
    • Angry
    • Chef
    • Stormy

u said:

so can i trade a horned for an angry if i understood right

u said:

• Chill
    • Cloudy
    • Rare
    • Goofy
    • Grim
    • Treble
    • Scarecrow
    • Angry
    • Chef
    • Stormy

u said:

Yeah
    Bump!