Lobby Bug

Lately when leaving the realm I am getting spawned in the lobby on the wrong block, a few blocks away from the cool lobby bumper instead of under it.

Kinda annoying since I'm used to intantly jump to use it and I'm too lazy to go and walk to it now.

Hope it gets fixed :)

Comments

• Nope. Happened to me every time i leaved a realm and joined a lobby today (which is a lot)
  • Lately when leaving the realm I am getting spawned in the lobby on the wrong block, a few blocks away from the cool lobby bumper instead of under it.

Kinda annoying since I'm used to intantly jump to use it and I'm too lazy to go and walk to it now.

i had the same issue for a while... ._. idk it kinda just fixed itself yesterday :P
  • Lately when leaving the realm I am getting spawned in the lobby on the wrong block, a few blocks away from the cool lobby bumper instead of under it.

It's harmless
    Holding whatever button you use as forward or the joystick if you're on mobile isn't very hard at all

i had the same issue for a while... ._. idk it kinda just fixed itself yesterday :P
    It's still happening to me, being spawned in a diffrent block every time xD
  • Happens to me when I eat a warp food. For example, when I eat the one that goes to my storage, I spawn in the corner.