Craftable Cannons!

Cannons - awesome for parkours, in Cubit Store they cost 500c each, but you can get them for just 20c from players.
The same thing is with wands (Harm and Knockback ones).
Those wands are craftable, but cannons aren't!
So i think that cannons should be craftable!

The recipe would be... Idk
Maybe Steel block + Coal + Stone + Steel Hammer
Good idea?

Comments

• I personally don't think they should be craftable as they are anyway easily obtainable for a small amount of cubits or from dehyrators
  • I personally don't think they should be craftable as they are anyway easily obtainable for a small amount of cubits or from dehyrators

Rehydrators, not dehydrators xd

Anyway i think that they should be craftable, because why not?
  • Acu10 said:

I personally don't think they should be craftable as they are anyway easily obtainable for a small amount of cubits or from dehyrators

Rehydrators ARE craftable.
    Cannons arent craftable, but basically you're the first guy to complain about the CC Store to be overpriced.

Thats why: Dont use the CCS, its really crummy.
  • Acu10 said:

I personally don't think they should be craftable as they are anyway easily obtainable for a small amount of cubits or from dehyrators

Cannons arent craftable, but basically you're the first guy to complain about the CC Store to be overpriced.

Actually, this is not the first one to complain about the prices in the CCS.

And I don't think this is a good idea. Think that dev need to run a game and develope it :) so making them craftable means less money for them.

:3
  • +1 abuse all the cannons. Please
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Acu10 said:

Actually, this is not the first one to complain about the prices in the CCS.

And I don't think this is a good idea. Think that dev need to run a game and develope it :) so making them craftable means less money for them.

:3
    Making them craftable doesn’t mean less money for them. I would like to know of 5 people who regularly buy cannons from the store. I will be impressed if you can find one person. Personally I think this is a great idea, I mean making more blocks craftable opens up more and more possibilities for builders who aren’t rich. They have made building items in the past craftable as well.. (Ribbons)
  • Heh, not every player has possiblity to buy Cubits for real money, and it takes much time to find cannons in players shops or get them from rehydrating
  • Acu10 said:

Heh, not every player has possiblity to buy Cubits for real money, and it takes much time to find cannons in players shops or get them from rehydrating

1.you can download cc on your phone and watch ads to get free c you can get up to 4k
    2.it only takes 4 hours for a red cube to open
    3.actually i was going around looking for some items and i noticed 17 out of 20 shops that i visited had cannons (i didn't count the ones without vends)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I did plan to continue to expand crafting with things from the store. I can't say what will end up in crafting next but things like bombs and cannons and other parkour items are not out of the question.
  • I did plan to continue to expand crafting with things from the store. I can't say what will end up in crafting next but things like bombs and cannons and other parkour items are not out of the question.

Bombs? Good idea too! Hope this will be added