Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Drian23 why i hate him

TR3XTR3X Member
edited October 23 in Off-Topic 1.95 Karma
Drian23 seems like a nice and friendly youtuber but he is a jerk he lures you in and with his friend accumpanied by him cant remember something that starts with an M but it seemed legit all everything they didnt have perm so i went along with it and did their game which was the worse choice i ever made and this is my second pet i lost in october why does this keep happing to me plus i lost my iconic traffic hat to him the one you see in the picture in my profile. R.I.P- Spider Pet Named Mr. Rex Goodbye :( and im trying to get more cubits but im out of offers so im sellingmy cat for 3-4k and my light snow stamp thats bottomless for 2-2.5k so plz if you could come to my realm because i quitted and came back hiving this game one more chance and i will be trough i played this game for a long time and sadly i will stop supporting it if i dont get back on my feet- Angel(that is my real name plus im a nice and friendly guy who jokes around but this was seriously the worst month for me man :'( i mean it ).

I dont know where to put it and pls cosmic dont tell me it was all my fault

Comments

• llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    21.20 Karma
    #hatedrain23 what the haybales support! Drain23 isn't perma banned yet! Idk why, but there are already alot of people complaining about him :/ idk why he hasn't been dealt with @the ig mods,@support,@staff
  • QbirdQbird Member
    93.15 Karma
    Send a ticket to the support and BAM ! problem solved . I don't think public shaming is allowed on the forums though .
  •  gdog gdog Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    65.85 Karma
    Don't play these games and post in scam reports with evidence if you want them punished.

Closing this
This discussion has been closed.