farm watering bug

dont know did you fix it or did somebody mention but i have to...
i have this weird bug going on that it doesnt process that i watered plants...even tho i did and it shows wet place.but when i need to harvest plants they die if i dont water them again...i did water them and like 20 mins after they grew...now i came back to start farming again and those spots have been watered for a week,even tho i didnt farm at all for this time

Comments

• Is there a any environment stamp placed there?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you have a full crown crop that is watered and then remove it the soil will stay watered until another plant is planted on it. Not sure if this is intended or not.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember

Is there a any environment stamp placed there?

nope :)
    u said:

If you have a full crown crop that is watered and then remove it the soil will stay watered until another plant is planted on it. Not sure if this is intended or not.

the problem is my other crops grow but on that soil dont so i water them again,i figured that out...but why does that happen? i dont disconnect and it shows i wateret plants so why they die?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    *insane* said:

Is there a any environment stamp placed there?

nope :)
    u said:

the problem is my other crops grow but on that soil dont so i water them again,i figured that out...but why does that happen? i dont disconnect and it shows i wateret plants so why they die?
    Probably a bug. I think it shows the soil is watered but it really isn’t..