Free Items . . .

I think to make the game really fair and a really good experience, we should give everyone the commonest item of an official Cubic Castles pack. like on valentines day, some of that candy is given to everyone when the pack is out. On Halloween? some of those coffins or a mask. Maybe that will create anything better in the game, and I found out a pretty big lie.

Someone said on the Wiki or the forums that if you enter at least 1 raffle token, you get a prize. EEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR! Wrong. I did not. I put one raffle token in, I removed everything from my inventory, waited, I got nothing. What a big lie.

Hope the admins change this! >3

Comments

• honestly i think there is no need for more free items, there already enough ways to earn c, and the items sold by players are way more cheap then in 2015
  • Piratax10 said:

honestly i think there is no need for more free items, there already enough ways to earn c, and the items sold by players are way more cheap then in 2015

You earn cubits then when u get enough, the pack is out.
  • Piratax10 said:

honestly i think there is no need for more free items, there already enough ways to earn c, and the items sold by players are way more cheap then in 2015

earn before the event? .-.
  • Piratax10 said:

Piratax10 said:

earn before the event? .-.
    No, you earn the cubits to buy something at the event time, and when you earn already everything like 2.5k, you go in the next day and all the work you have done is out.
  • Well there's many free gift from the developers from event like bunnyzilla, krampusclaus, building events, profiles and quiz and way more, there're already enough event there... All u have to do is try to work hard to win in the competition.
  • Well there's many free gift from the developers from event like bunnyzilla, krampusclaus, building events, profiles and quiz and way more, there're already enough event there... All u have to do is try to work hard to win in the competition.

And? Newbies? Forgot. Newbies don't know anything so...

And? Newbies? Forgot. Newbies don't know anything so...
    There is a realm for newbies to get tools, clothing, etc.
  • There are like 2-3 realms I know with atleast a starter pack on prize dispensers

those starter packs have furniture, dye, tools many other more
  • I think to make the game really fair and a really good experience, we should give everyone the commonest item of an official Cubic Castles pack. like on valentines day, some of that candy is given to everyone when the pack is out. On Halloween? some of those coffins or a mask. Maybe that will create anything better in the game, and I found out a pretty big lie.

Someone said on the Wiki or the forums that if you enter at least 1 raffle token, you get a prize. EEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR! Wrong. I did not. I put one raffle token in, I removed everything from my inventory, waited, I got nothing. What a big lie.

Greedy much?
    We have zillas
    And building competitions
    And a billion Facebook competitions
    And other competitions
    And the free 5000c on xmas
    And a cubits perk
    And a free hat perk
    Also I met a new player in 1 week he managed to earn 8k lots of newbies know how but most of them are lazy
    Also you can get cc on your phone and watch ads/download apps for freew cubits
    Also the 1 token thing is right
    Did you really think all you had to do was drop a token and you wim every time?
    What they meant was it is POSSIBLE to win with 1 token but more tokens increase your chance
    Stop being greedy and work for your items
  • I think to make the game really fair and a really good experience, we should give everyone the commonest item of an official Cubic Castles pack. like on valentines day, some of that candy is given to everyone when the pack is out. On Halloween? some of those coffins or a mask. Maybe that will create anything better in the game, and I found out a pretty big lie.

Greedy much?
    We have zillas
    And other competitions
    And a cubits perk
    And a free hat perk
    Also I met a new player in 1 week he managed to earn 8k lots of newbies know how but most of them are lazy
    What they meant was it is POSSIBLE to win with 1 token but more tokens increase your chance
    Lol, in the last discussion: ruined by kad.
    2nd discussion i ever made: ruined by kad.

I never was and never am greedy, bi. you're a lier. lie! common, I dare you to. you made my day even worse D:

Newbies
    Are

DUMB

Greedy much?
    We have zillas
    And other competitions
    And a cubits perk
    And a free hat perk

I never was and never am greedy, bi. you're a lier. lie! common, I dare you to. you made my day even worse D:

Newbies
    Are

DUMB
    Gundam is level 15 and he's very smart
    Hell he was smarter than me when he was level 4
    Also just because someone is new to the game they're a stupid human being?
    Nice logic there
    Also when you accuse someone of ruining your discussion at least type their name right :v
    Also I didn't ruin it I wrote my very honest opinion

Greedy much?
    We have zillas
    And other competitions
    And a cubits perk
    And a free hat perk

Newbies
    Are

DUMB
    Nice logic there
    Also when you accuse someone of ruining your discussion at least type their name right :v

Nice lie there

Greedy much?
    We have zillas
    And other competitions
    And a cubits perk
    And a free hat perk

Newbies
    Are

DUMB
    Nice logic there

Nice lie there

How could my opinion ruin it?

Greedy much?
    We have zillas
    And other competitions
    And a cubits perk
    And a free hat perk

Newbies
    Are

DUMB
    Nice logic there

Nice lie there

How could my opinion ruin it?
    Your opinion was really mean, and I didn't like it.
  • Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it ruined the thread
  • Ur purpose here is for suggestion not 'FIGHTING' each other!
  • *spooks**spooks* Member
    edited October 2017

Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it ruined the thread

Don't worry jad, ace is just a lazy 10 year old, and if ure opinion offended him, he should report you for being rude, and let the mods take care of it. I guess he gets offended to everything, cause he responded to everyone who didn't agree with him
  • *spooks**spooks* Member
    edited October 2017

I think to make the game really fair and a really good experience, we should give everyone the commonest item of an official Cubic Castles pack. like on valentines day, some of that candy is given to everyone when the pack is out. On Halloween? some of those coffins or a mask. Maybe that will create anything better in the game, and I found out a pretty big lie.

Greedy much?
    We have zillas
    And other competitions
    And a cubits perk
    And a free hat perk

Newbies
    Are

DUMB
    You say your not lazy, but you copied and pasted,"
    Newbies
    Are." Definitely not lazy :3. Don't try to say u didn't cause u spelled everything the same, including spelling free,"freew"
  • *spooks* said:

Greedy much?
    We have zillas
    And other competitions
    And a cubits perk
    And a free hat perk

Newbies
    Are

DUMB
    You say your not lazy, but you copied and pasted,"
    Newbies
    Are." Definitely not lazy :3. Don't try to say u didn't cause u spelled everything the same, including spelling free,"freew"
    That's not on the topic, and I pasted it.
  • I see what he means like the low levels arent necessarily going to have 2500c lying around to buy a pack but there could be a smaller pack for them to buy or a free pack for everyone at each event possibly - dont shoot me lol
  • I see what he means like the low levels arent necessarily going to have 2500c lying around to buy a pack but there could be a smaller pack for them to buy or a free pack for everyone at each event possibly - dont shoot me lol

If i remember right every player gets 5000c on christmas which is enough for about 2 packs, this is more than enough free stuff a player should get...
  • What about the other events?
  • Hey guys! Lets give everyone in cc 10k cubits every month so they don't have to work to get their cubits and buy stuff!
  • Ok maybe a free easter and xmas pack as these are the most celebrated events of the year
  • Ok maybe a free easter and xmas pack as these are the most celebrated events of the year

You can already get a free item by getting a certain amount of Easter eggs on Easter and everyone gets free cubits on Christmas.
  • I mean like not each newbie knows how to get cubits, and make a profit. a great tutorial would help, I already made a thread about it. we should let new people have more things so they could enjoy the game and share the game.

Thread Tutorial: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/16342/tutorials-not-good-enough#latest
  • *spooks* said:

Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it ruined the thread

Don't worry jad, ace is just a lazy 10 year old, and if ure opinion offended him, he should report you for being rude, and let the mods take care of it. I guess he gets offended to everything, cause he responded to everyone who didn't agree with him
    Ehhh, that behavior? 10 yr old?

I think you mean 5...

He didnt insult you Ace, he criticized/judged/suggested, which is in NO way an insult.

Like srsly who acts like that.

Theres a difference between insulting and judging.
  • I mean like not each newbie knows how to get cubits, and make a profit. a great tutorial would help, I already made a thread about it. we should let new people have more things so they could enjoy the game and share the game.

Thread Tutorial: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/16342/tutorials-not-good-enough#latest

Didn't we all learn how to?
  • Reading through this thread reminds me of how low humans have evolved...

I mean, we learn that there is one simple principle in life: risk and reward

You have to take risks to be rewarded in some way, like taking your time to earn cubits and such.

But there are humans who try to evade the 'risk' part by being lazy. This discussion is basically trying to get the creator money without them doing anything. They think it's as simple as sitting there and having money thrown at you, well, it is not, so get your act together my friend!

All I can say is: best way to earn cubits is by working for them. I know that's the cheesiest quote you've ever heard (cheesier than SuperXtreme's head), but it is true. Take this into consideration next time you decide to make a greedy discussion about free items :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    -1 just work for it like everyone else, on facebook and ingame there are btw enough contests and such with what you can win a lot of cubits

So they already give free cubits, also during christmas they sometimes do also 5k to every person in cc so there are enough free stuff to get
This discussion has been closed.