Thanks for the update and the fixes!

b3achyb3achy Member
edited October 2017 in General Chat
I know everyone is focused on the update for all the Halloween items, but I wanted to say thanks to @CosmicCow and @SirKewberth for some of the other things and fixes in this update!

Thanks so very much for balancing out the autoclick pop up!!!!!!!!! I mined for a couple hours yesterday and it didn't annoy me once!! Yippie! I can now mine (and build) in peace again!

Thanks for adding the larger seed packs in the farming menu. I'm not there yet, but appreciate that you listened to those with larger farms and have added an option for them to be able to purchase seeds in bulk with a single click!

Thanks for fixing the start up issue on the PCs. Was getting a lot of launching the game errors with the previous update, but it seems to be fixed now.

And of course, thanks for the Halloween pack. I'm not a fan of the holiday in general (too dark), but appreciate that some of the items are more harvest/autumn related (the leaves) or have a positive spin (the smiling lanterns). Also thanks for keeping the price of the pack reasonable (same as the summer/beach pack).

I'm sure there are some things I've missed, but just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work to make this such a delightful MMO sandbox game to play. Glad I found it a few months ago, and I'm enjoying my time playing it.

Comments