Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

OKAY, THE CREEPIEST THING JUST HAPPENED

HrothGarHrothGar Member
in Off-Topic 15.30 Karma
I swear to god, what I'm about to tell you is real!

I was walking around the house, thinking about life. Then I decided to play a bit of The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask, to spend time.

I start the game up...but it wouldn't start.
It was just a black screen.

So, I restarted the game, still a black screen. After the fourth try, I got angry.
I restarted the game once more and decided to wait. All of a sudden, I heard a horrible slow howl coming from the game! I froze.

Weirdest thing, the game was still a black screen!
Then after 5 seconds...I heard the Mask Salesman's laugh...
You know him? The hehehehehe laugh he does?
That!

Oh my god, I closed the game INSTANTLY!
Maybe it's because I haven't touched the game in 2-3 days?

Please tell me what it was...
Was it a bug or did I trigger the Creepypasta that I'm too scared to name?


Thanks!

Comments

  • *>Remo<**>Remo<* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    22.25 KarmaFamiliar
    :o probably a bug but still creepy
  • [InSstep][InSstep] Member
    3.15 Karma
    its "potato laggest bug 420"
    you have to punch the game pack with hammer

    jk
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    edited October 22 51.10 Karma
    Lol it's really scary. But really funny too. While reading. :P

    I think it is game's fault. Just take a hammer and throw to PC, done.
  • *>Remo<**>Remo<* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    22.25 KarmaFamiliar
    LiteRary said:

    Lol it's really scary. But really funny too. While reading. :P

    I think it is game's fault. Just take a hammer and throw to PC, done.

    Its not a pc game is it xD
  • HrothGarHrothGar Member
    15.30 Karma
    I should try emulators. Maybe I could dodge this...Ben Drowned bug.

    Btw, consider reading the creepypasta.
  • ExCelsiusExCelsius Member
    edited October 22 4.00 Karma
    HrothGar said:

    I swear to god, what I'm about to tell you is real!

    I was walking around the house, thinking about life. Then I decided to play a bit of The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask, to spend time.

    I start the game up...but it wouldn't start.
    It was just a black screen.

    So, I restarted the game, still a black screen. After the fourth try, I got angry.
    I restarted the game once more and decided to wait. All of a sudden, I heard a horrible slow howl coming from the game! I froze.

    Weirdest thing, the game was still a black screen!
    Then after 5 seconds...I heard the Mask Salesman's laugh...
    You know him? The hehehehehe laugh he does?
    That!

    Oh my god, I closed the game INSTANTLY!
    Maybe it's because I haven't touched the game in 2-3 days?

    Please tell me what it was...
    Was it a bug or did I trigger the Creepypasta that I'm too scared to name?


    Thanks!


    Maybe its BEN drowned? O.o

    XD

    Anyways if it is, send me a pic :D (jk) srry ;-;


    (Idk why but my classmates love creepypasta too :0)
  • HrothGarHrothGar Member
    15.30 Karma
    ExCelsius said:



    HrothGar said:

    I swear to god, what I'm about to tell you is real!

    I was walking around the house, thinking about life. Then I decided to play a bit of The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask, to spend time.

    I start the game up...but it wouldn't start.
    It was just a black screen.

    So, I restarted the game, still a black screen. After the fourth try, I got angry.
    I restarted the game once more and decided to wait. All of a sudden, I heard a horrible slow howl coming from the game! I froze.

    Weirdest thing, the game was still a black screen!
    Then after 5 seconds...I heard the Mask Salesman's laugh...
    You know him? The hehehehehe laugh he does?
    That!

    Oh my god, I closed the game INSTANTLY!
    Maybe it's because I haven't touched the game in 2-3 days?

    Please tell me what it was...
    Was it a bug or did I trigger the Creepypasta that I'm too scared to name?


    Thanks!


    Maybe its BEN drowned? O.o
    Dude, I just said that! XD

    "The creepypasta I'm to scared to name"
  • QbirdQbird Member
    93.15 Karma
    U is fek
  • HrothGarHrothGar Member
    15.30 Karma
    I swear to god, I'm not lying.
  • LateComLateCom FamiliarMember, Familiar
    15.35 KarmaFamiliar
    ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    maybe its just another halloween tease xD
  • HrothGarHrothGar Member
    15.30 Karma
    LateCom said:

    ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    maybe its just another halloween tease xD

    I'm pretty sure a N64 can't detect the time of year. Ehehehe!
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    41.55 Karma
    I and my friend experienced almost same thing, but it was a graphical error, so we was playing a GBA game in my PC using an emulator and my friend spotted a creepy thing in the corner (I forgot how it looked), both of us were scared and shut down the PC.
  • HrothGarHrothGar Member
    15.30 Karma

    I and my friend experienced almost same thing, but it was a graphical error, so we was playing a GBA game in my PC using an emulator and my friend spotted a creepy thing in the corner (I forgot how it looked), both of us were scared and shut down the PC.

    I guess Nintendo likes a bit of spookiness in their games!

    GBA too? Now I'm too scared to play Pokemon Emerald!
  • *>Remo<**>Remo<* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    22.25 KarmaFamiliar
    What is GBA?
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    14.45 Karma
    *>Remo<* said:

    What is GBA?

    Game boy advanced
  • HrothGarHrothGar Member
    edited October 24 15.30 Karma
    If it's affecting emulators, it might be an anti-piracy trick by Nintendo.

    A warning to be honest and PAY for the game rather than download ROMs
  • BunnycubitBunnycubit Member
    6.45 Karma
    *>Remo<* said:

    What is GBA?

    ftw
    somebody doesn't know what gba means
  • U  U Member
    95.40 Karma
    They're coming for you.. They will leap out of your gaming device and get you.. Quickly! Throw it out the window!
  • HrothGarHrothGar Member
    15.30 Karma
    u said:

    They're coming for you.. They will leap out of your gaming device and get you.. Quickly! Throw it out the window!

    That was surreal.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    93.15 Karma
  • HrothGarHrothGar Member
    edited October 26 15.30 Karma
    -Gundam- said:


    Must be why it's a dog *cough* fox.
Sign In or Register to comment.