No song in title?

Baby SalBaby Sal Member
edited October 2017 in Bug Reports
When i open cubic it doesn't play the song, then when i push play, it closes my cubic.

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    I am very sorry to here this. Unfortunately it's just the way it goes, I wouldn't say you were unlucky, but that your friend is lucky. I spent 300k cubits (That I too purchased with real money) And only just managed to get one of each item and then there are others who spent a quarter of that and got the same. It's really just a flaw with how chance works and I know how disheartening it is, believe me! I hope you get lucky in the future!

nvm lol o.o
  • Siddd said:

I am very sorry to here this. Unfortunately it's just the way it goes, I wouldn't say you were unlucky, but that your friend is lucky. I spent 300k cubits (That I too purchased with real money) And only just managed to get one of each item and then there are others who spent a quarter of that and got the same. It's really just a flaw with how chance works and I know how disheartening it is, believe me! I hope you get lucky in the future!

O.o
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    wow, you changed the topic after all that I wrote! Nice!
  • Yourface2684Yourface2684 Member
    edited October 2017
    XD I feel bad for you now siddd!

And also that happens to me but only when I first open the game then it is ok but, I have found a way to avoid this! When you open the game (1st time) click the options button close options then open the news button you will be able to play the game without it crashing!