Please add rarity of new items into recipes page.

Title says all. Thanks!
If u wont be able at least write it to comment here. Thanks as well.

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Kew said he was gonna do this tomorrow :)
  • LiteRary said:

Yeah, and we seeing those rarities...But what does it affects? I know that you get it hard or whatever, but otherwise?

... It allows us to see which is rarer, to decide prices .......
  • LiteRary said:

Yeah, and we seeing those rarities...But what does it affects? I know that you get it hard or whatever, but otherwise?

LiteRary said:

... It allows us to see which is rarer, to decide prices .......
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    In the pack description, it says that the Werewolf and Spider Pet is rarer than the Umbrella. However, the Umbrella is the item worth the most...
  • In the pack description, it says that the Werewolf and Spider Pet is rarer than the Umbrella. However, the Umbrella is the item worth the most...

I hope we will be able to find out soon, since kew still did not update recipes page.

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Rarity has nothing to do with the in-game economy.
    It refers to how often you could get the item in a pack(whatever that pack might be).
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I'm actually considering removing those rarity colors completely for a few reasons.

1) they don't reflect how rare things are in the game..

2) They only say how rare they were in the pack they originally came out in

3) even the pack rarity can be off depending on how the items were doled our randomly during pack buys

4) rarity is also affected by the number of items in a category. So if there are 10 Halloweeen blocks and getting a Halloween block is common.. ie every pack gets one.. that doesn't mean getting a particular block is easy

So given all that the colors/rarity on the page isn't really very helpful to players. It would be more helpful to track how often items are traded in the game to gauge how rare they are in the world.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017

I'm actually considering removing those rarity colors completely for a few reasons.

1) they don't reflect how rare things are in the game..

2) They only say how rare they were in the pack they originally came out in

3) even the pack rarity can be off depending on how the items were doled our randomly during pack buys

4) rarity is also affected by the number of items in a category. So if there are 10 Halloweeen blocks and getting a Halloween block is common.. ie every pack gets one.. that doesn't mean getting a particular block is easy

So given all that the colors/rarity on the page isn't really very helpful to players. It would be more helpful to track how often items are traded in the game to gauge how rare they are in the world.

It's nice to know what is rarer than what though, I suppose we could work it out on our own eventually, but I am still not sure what is rarer out of the balloon, the werewolf head and the umbrella...

I bought a large amount of packs and I would say based on what I got that the witch hat is one of the rarist :P