Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Picking items up bug.

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
in Bug Reports 226.10 Karma
If you throw something while youre full -bought packs for example- and try to pick it up it will jump away.
if you try to take it after ur inv is clear,you wont be able to..
Theyre stuck there D:

Comments

• CosmicCowCosmicCow Game Developer
    edited October 20 42.50 Karma
    I am going to reproduce this, but i think if you get your inventory low enough, you can pick up. EDIT: Confirmed, once you get the # of items within the visible range, you can again pick up.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited October 20 226.10 Karma
    CosmicCow said:

I am going to reproduce this, but i think if you get your inventory low enough, you can pick up. EDIT: Confirmed, once you get the # of items within the visible range, you can again pick up.

If you throw them in a realm where you dont have perm [Sounds stupid to throw them in such a realm i know] you wont be able to pick them up again though..I know that throwing them in a realm where you dont have permissions is stupid but i think it should still be fixed..
    My case occured in a realm where i didnt have permissions..
    edited October 22 226.10 Karma
    @CosmicCow aparently this poor guy lost his baloon because of this..How many will lose their items anymore?(Yes i advised him to send a ticket but i dont think he understood)
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    11.30 Karma
    basically so; if you are in a realm where you don’t have perm and your inventory is full to the very max, and if you obtain one more item by buying something, that will make a random item come out since you are full, and that item that came out because of the full inv will not be able to be picked up
    edited October 22 226.10 Karma
    Kirodashi said:

basically so; if you are in a realm where you don’t have perm and your inventory is full to the very max, and if you obtain one more item by buying something, that will make a random item come out since you are full, and that item that came out because of the full inv will not be able to be picked up

Not really..
    Take it like this:Your inventory is full already and you decide to buy some pack that gives many items (Clothing packs or festive pack)
    Your inventory doesnt have a legit "limit" thus you can have even 100 more items in the "hidden" inventory (those items can be seen only by emptying the already existent inventory)
    Once you have more items that the theoretical "limit" (by picking items up) the items you own and throw away (by accident, because they are junks or simply because you want to throw junks and you have to throw them first thinking that you will pick them up again)will not be pickable until the inventory gets empty..They will jump away and a system message will pop saying the inventory is already full..Here is the tricky part..If youre in a realm where you dont have any kind of permission, once they jump away from the qbee they dont have a owner anymore and only those who have permission in the realm can pick them up.
    I hope i made it clearer
  • 2.45 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

If you throw something while youre full -bought packs for example- and try to pick it up it will jump away.
    if you try to take it after ur inv is clear,you wont be able to..
    Theyre stuck there D:

That isn't good. Maybe make it so you drop the least rarest item like dirt or anything that's now worth much or make it so when you buy the pack or something it will say "your inventory is full" even tho u have like 3 spaces left that's because the pack gives more than 3 different things.
  • U  U Member
    edited October 26 97.10 Karma
    @CosmicCow
    I know what he means and have seen it before...
    1.Throw out like 15 tophats.
    2.Split a ton of blocks until your inventory is full
    3.Try and pick up the tophats, some of them won’t be picked up and will be thrown out.

Or like Lucaaa said Buy more packs than you inventory can hold them throw out some stuff and try to pick it up.

-This also makes it so the items can’t despawn (How tophats have been put in town center and didn’t despawn or that ghost costume that never despawned in the jail a while back)

-Can be used to troll so items don’t despawn in a players realm.

Also: Yes, you can pick it up if you inventory is low enough. But, if it’s in perse the Cubic town center and you go to empty your inventory, you will not be able to come back and pick up that item and it will never despawn or go away unless the owner picks it up or if a moderator clears the realm.

I forgot to report this actually xD
  • BunnycubitBunnycubit Member
    6.45 Karma
    Can be used to have infinitely keep a dropped item? overpowered
  • U  U Member
    edited October 27 97.10 Karma

Can be used to have infinitely keep a dropped item? overpowered

If you place glass on a item then remove the glass the item will not despawn. Ever.
  • EagenceEagence Member
    3.45 Karma
    @CosmicCow

Does this fixed?

If not he talk about, a qbee who has full inventory in someone elses realm.
    When the qbee drop an item and have full inventory in someone else realm,
    He may take it back but item bounces off since his inventory is full, when he tries to take the item again, items "owner name" property gets lost so item no longer belongs to anyone and cannot be taken by anyone. Even though he is the owner of item and its less then 20 min.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited November 2 27.80 Karma
    For Me, I have 1 space left, I put something on that blank space I get "your inventory is too full" O.o 1 space left and I'm full....
  • EagenceEagence Member
    3.45 Karma
    Bluejay_1 said:

For Me, I have 1 space left, I put something on that blank space I get "your inventory is too full" O.o 1 space left and I'm full....

Its an old bug too ^^ , same for buyying things from vendings...

• U  U Member
    97.10 Karma
    Bluejay_1 said:

I believe some devices say it’s too full and some don’t.
    226.10 Karma
    BUMP!
    It hasn't been fixed yet.