Hollawarps

Make hollawarps clickable more than once because when realm is full and you press the hollawarp button you will get a message that says realm is full and the holla wont be clickable anymore... So why not change that cause it is very annoying.. :/

Comments

• 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    Mrhaha11 said:

Make hollawarps clickable more than once because when realm is full and you press the hollawarp button you will get a message that says realm is full and the holla wont be clickable anymore... So why not change that cause it is very annoying.. :/

i could click various times, maybe its only you
  • 719matmat said:

Mrhaha11 said:

I dont know, cause it happens on my phone and pc..
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I can click only once too...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Yes it's kind of annoying when it fails the first time
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember

Yes it's kind of annoying when it fails the first time

True That..
  • Ya i hate it too, principally when its a true giveaway holla ;-;
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    719matmat said:

Mrhaha11 said:

its not only him. happens to me too