Warp food traps

cubefaceeecubefaceee Member
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Hey guys there is a really annoying problem in the game which is players placing warp food bumpers with accelo rings under it or placing it above the realm entrace with fadey foam and its automatically taking your warp sugar, maybe this problem can be solved if you would be unable to make warp food in the first few seconds you enter a realm?
Edit: won't affect the realm owner

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited October 2017
    A Sound suggestion imo.
    10 second delay would be reasonable.
  • Agreed! I'm not sure why they do this? Honestly if you annoy me by wasting my warp sugar i am DEFINITELY never going to shop at ur shop again... Its just respect and manners not to do this...
    Im sure they think it means ppl will show up more, but i think it really has the opposite affect.
    +1 for delay suggestion!!
  • LOL it's kinda funny tho :p
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think it only takes one warp sugar and then doesn’t take another for a few seconds already.. so really you should only lose one sugar if you just leave the realm..
  • u said:

I think it only takes one warp sugar and then doesn’t take another for a few seconds already.. so really you should only lose one sugar if you just leave the realm..

1? :v
    I lose 5 that time because of loading screen.
    So yeah, got this trap and lose 5 warp sugar
    Aj BaRyza said:

u said:

I could be wrong. But I know when I am making warp food if I hit it a few times within a few seconds I only use up one warp food. I figured it would be the same with the traps.
  • u said:

Aj BaRyza said:

u said:

I could be wrong. But I know when I am making warp food if I hit it a few times within a few seconds I only use up one warp food. I figured it would be the same with the traps.
    nah, i bought it so i have 25 warp sugar. i clicked that dem holla to a shop and randomly got this warp sugar trap. when i see inventory, my warp sugar 20 left. and 125 taco to him shop.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Another solution to this problem would be that you need to select the warp sugar(highlight it) otherwise nothing happens.
  • scorto7 said:

Another solution to this problem would be that you need to select the warp sugar(highlight it) otherwise nothing happens.

That would make sense since nearly all the items in the game must be highlighted to work.
    Aj BaRyza said:

u said:

Aj BaRyza said:

u said:

nah, i bought it so i have 25 warp sugar. i clicked that dem holla to a shop and randomly got this warp sugar trap. when i see inventory, my warp sugar 20 left. and 125 taco to him shop.
    How long did you stay in the trap?
  • Run
    /
    Die
    Now
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Come to think of it.. why isn't there a confirmation window for warp food bumpers?
  • BJDware said:

Come to think of it.. why isn't there a confirmation window for warp food bumpers?

Would be too annoying for people who actually want lots of warp food. Like, I just made a storage room and I want 200 warp foods to it and each bump gives 20, I would get the confirmation box 10 times. Would be really annoying.
  • u said:

Aj BaRyza said:

u said:

Aj BaRyza said:

u said:

How long did you stay in the trap?
    I'm curious about it too... I've the same experience as "u" : only 1 sugar removed under 3 seconds