I cant get my account back :(

Hey guys i have something new they could potentialy add to the game. A feature that if you forget your password and dont have the same email on it to recover it you can just pass a verification test and stuff and get ur acc back and i really need my acc back i cant place a nuke in this world and i need to clear it so plz respond someone xD

Comments

• So u forgot your email account too and can't get in it either?

Or you just don't use that account anymore?
  • yeah but someone who knows you well could answer easily at this test. It won't be secure enoght I think -1
  • -1 . In that case, if you fail the test we should add another test to verify its you . Adding more and more security flaws is useless .
  • kingfahrikingfahri Member
    edited October 2017
    1- you fail the test Adding more?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    karlo121 said:

Hey guys i have something new they could potentialy add to the game. A feature that if you forget your password and dont have the same email on it to recover it you can just pass a verification test and stuff and get ur acc back and i really need my acc back i cant place a nuke in this world and i need to clear it so plz respond someone xD

i don't think its a good idea.
    i'm glad that u want add something new in game.
    but if it goes wrong someone can lose his account.

if u lost u account and don't know u e-mail u can contact support what is better.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
    sent them a ticket and get u'r account back

(i cant promise if u can have it back)
  • guys this isnt a suggestion he wants help to get his account back look its in general chat not suggestions and comments
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    *>Remo<* said:

guys this isnt a suggestion he wants help to get his account back look its in general chat not suggestions and comments

its actual both of them