Why does CC keep crashing for me?

Every time I get on, I hit play, and it loads for half a second, and then crashes, and says, "Error." This happened like 5 times, until i tried getting, "I already have a username and password." The only way I've been able to play now, is if I do that. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but that doesn't work.

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2017
    I don't know what's happening to you mate :/ but if it carries on, you should ask devs or support...
  • We need to know a lot more information. What platform is it crashing on for you. Android? Windows? iOS? And then a lot more information about your device too.
  • Yourface2684Yourface2684 Member
    edited October 2017
    Well imam give that information cause I played thus game on nearly every device!

*Computers/Laptops: Usually it doesn't crash but it does crash when you first play the game when you power on the device! To avoid the start crash open the options button exit out options then click the news button and the game should not crash when you play!

*Phones (Any kind): In the beginning of the loading screen the game will crash many times until like 5-10 times will it open!
  • I'm playing on my computer, with Steam on Windows 10, if that helps. The computer that i'm using is 4 years old, though.