Ruin an ANIMATED SERIES in one sentence

2»

Comments

• An insecure goon in a tight black shirt who doesn't really know the first thing about karate.

Woody the Woodpecker
  • JackFury said:

An insecure goon in a tight black shirt who doesn't really know the first thing about karate.

Woody the Woodpecker

Just like every bird I can shoot it down

The Amazing World of Gumball
  • An orange and blue weirdo who don't look like gumballs.

The Legend of Zelda (yes, they made a cartoon animated series of it)
  • Green,yellow-haired teen using real-life weapons although his parents told him not to.

Mixels :D
  • CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
    edited March 2018

Green,yellow-haired teen using real-life weapons although his parents told him not to.

My daily dose of cancer

Superwoman
  • Green,yellow-haired teen using real-life weapons although his parents told him not to.

My daily dose of cancer

Superwoman
    A skinny alien who punches other skinny aliens.
    Aliens.

DONT YOU DARE HURT MY PRECIOUS ZELDA! SHE AND LINK ARE PERFECT AS THE ARE! jk, all hail Zelda.

DONT YOU DARE HURT MY PRECIOUS ZELDA! SHE AND LINK ARE PERFECT AS THE ARE! jk, all hail Zelda.
    lol
  • Ok I'm gonna bring this thread back to order, the latest show was from Cub the Cubic, who said Mixels.

Bizarre, nightmarish creatures who can remove limbs and body parts at will mash themselves together to beat evil cats.

Miraculous Ladybug
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited March 2018
    A random lady that calls herself a hero ladybird and attacks random boys and girls.

Edit: Oops. Super Mario
  • Two obese plummers and a flattened toadstool fight to save the red haired princess from a little green dragon.

Pokémon
  • Two obese plummers and a flattened toadstool fight to save the red haired princess from a little green dragon.

Pokémon

Random monsters that come from balls and have a fight.

OOglies
    I shouldn't multipost now so I have to stop.
  • Not even an anime, not even good, only vegetables watch it and not worth mentioning, like ever.

Final Space
  • 3 girls born with superpowers that they use for retarded readons

Powerpuff girls (Reboot)
  • (OVery a month but idc) 3 girls fight for justice, lol just a joke. They go shopping and all that. CN ruins everything