Remo's buying/trading/selling discussion

SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
edited October 2017 in Trading Section
Buying
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
VERY cheap noob hats and VERY cheap rares (no farm pack items).
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Selling
Santa hat 300c //182 Sugarcane 2/c //Blue bikini bottoms 300-350c //Yellow tankini top 300c //Blue flower skirt 150c //Christmas outfit 350c //1 Leaf pile 80c //Clan stones 50c each,have:3 level 5,2 level 3,1 level 4 //10 Beach balls 15c each //Tons of cowls 20c each //Dog tail 200c //127 Red fadey foam 2c each //666 cloudy potions 1c each //Harm and knockback wands 40c each //Password sentry 75c //Fast or slow cannons 80c each.
Thanks if you buy,every cubit is appreciated. :) (and yeah i know 666 cloudy potions o.o)

Comments

• SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited October 2017
    okay sure add me :) and tell me when you can be online (usually if i could be on pc id wait for you but i can only be on phone and then i cant wait)
    aw i just noticed i did not have any cowls at all...i was on phone with the all-items-white glitch when i was listing the items and i thought i had cowls in the glass but it was just nub hats
  • b-b-b-b-b-ump
  • ill buy the dog tail ! :P
  • Ok can you come online right now?
  • *>Remo<* said:

Ok can you come online right now?

yea