More choices for Visitor Permissions

My friend and I are creating a clan. We both have many friends, some of whom already have a clan. I would like to suggest that you add "clan members only" to visiting permission so that we can hold a meeting in a room where only our friends from our clan can enter. Or if easier, we could "trust" our clan members and you can add "trusted" to visitor smwould be helpful because I have trusted friends and casual friends, and sometimes I want to have a private conversation with the trusteds only. Thanks for considering this.

Comments

• How will you trust people if the realm is locked? +1 on the clan only idea tho
  • I only want to lock part of the realm and have it available for trusteds. Anyone will be able to visit the other rooms.
  • Make a door to part of the realm where it is blocked off and only clan members can enter!
  • Make a door to part of the realm where it is blocked off and only clan members can enter!

I don’t understand how this would work. Who is blocking and unblocking the door?
  • "Visit to trusted only" should be in settings since the first step of cc...

Waiting for this since 3 years
  • Yourface2684Yourface2684 Member
    edited October 2017
    Shaanti said:

Make a door to part of the realm where it is blocked off and only clan members can enter!

I don’t understand how this would work. Who is blocking and unblocking the door?
    No like make part of the realm only accessible through the door so that that part of the realm can be entered only through the door.
  • +666
    i like the idea
    i really want it
  • +Idk whats the biggest number but its impossible cuz numbers are infinite.

Wo