Potato

what is the appearance of a fully grown potato?

Comments

• SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited October 2017
    it looks a lot red
    when i harvested my first potatoes i thought they were dead but actually they were fully grown :p
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    u can see it in co-op room
    its there
  • *>Remo<* said:

it looks a lot red
    when i harvested my first potatoes i thought they were dead but actually they were fully grown :p

Yeah they look like this :

tg.PNG 18.5K
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

*>Remo<* said:

it looks a lot red

Yeah they look like this :

yep there is a pic of it, thanks joy to make it easy :D
  • they should add pictures of each fully grown crop to the farming page on the wiki...
  • LiteRary said:

they should add pictures of each fully grown crop to the farming page on the wiki...

Logical, it would be better for those trying to learn farming.
    a newbie would need to know what fully grown crops look like... their crops could be wilted and they wouldnt even know... they could just still water it day by day without ever knowing... knowing what they look like fully growns will let them know rather or not they are wilted or not...
  • LiteRary said:

they should add pictures of each fully grown crop to the farming page on the wiki...

Logical, it would be better for those trying to learn farming.
    a newbie would need to know what fully grown crops look like... their crops could be wilted and they wouldnt even know... they could just still water it day by day without ever knowing... knowing what they look like fully growns will let them know rather or not they are wilted or not...
    I thought my tomatoes were fine when I started farming and turns out they were wilted. Exactly what happened to me.