Trading chat

So, my idea is that when trading, there would be another chat for just those traders.
That would help, because whispering isn't easy when there are 30 players in a realm!

Comments

• llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    edited October 2017
    XD Yep! Something like a "/" or "@ then the Player's Name" then your "Message"
    Example: /Kewberth Hello :)
    @Kewberth Hello :)
    But for me whisper is faster
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited October 2017
    Yeah as bimby said, we already whisper even if, yes, when there's so many players, that's a bit difficult. Futhermore, a lot of us have already written "whipser" or "wihsper" and failed our message x).

I would prefer a command like /msg *player name* *message*

AND this command : /r *message* which allow you to answer DIRECTLY to the player who messaged you! Instead of write whisper and look for this name in the list...
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

Yeah as bimby said, we already whisper even if, yes, when there's so many players, that's a bit difficult. Futhermore, a lot of us have already written "whipser" or "wihsper" and failed our message x).

AND this command : /r *message* which allow you to answer DIRECTLY to the player who messaged you! Instead of write whisper and look for this name in the list...

Growtopia much? I don't see how needing to type out the player name is easier.
  • Yeah as bimby said, we already whisper even if, yes, when there's so many players, that's a bit difficult. Futhermore, a lot of us have already written "whipser" or "wihsper" and failed our message x).

Growtopia much? I don't see how needing to type out the player name is easier.
    the /r is easier since you don't have to type any name. And I don't play Growtopia soo....