Using auto clicks

someone was using auto clicks and it said "click ok if you are a real person"
how many times does that come up before they are banned?

Comments

• For whatever reason I get the feeling "someone" was you ~~

The popup will not automatically ban you (or if it does that's terrible design). All it will do is stop "someone" from using the autoclicker.
  • lemme go tell them lol
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited October 2017
    Much better if you report "Them" than just telling "them"
  • I regularly still get the pop up and I'm NOT using an autoclicker. It's still a bit annoying and impeding me from mining at the level that I'm allowed given my perks.
  • In any case your friend shouldn’t be using auto clicks. You should probably tell your friend not to use them.
  • Mangle-foxyMangle-foxy Member
    edited October 2017
    i did, and i told then that they will get permanently banned
    kurt... said:

Much better if you report "Them" than just telling "Them" :)

why are you acting like it's me... im asking for a friend but what ever. you do you
  • I'm pointing out "them" because it seems that its not just one person but more of them, sorry for misunderstanding my view.
  • kurt... said:

I'm pointing out "them" because it seems that its not just one person but more of them, sorry for misunderstanding my view.

Ok... Im am sorry fore my misunderstanding aswell
  • It feels like you're the one that's using the Auto-Clicker... You asked this question because you just got a "Warning"... Idk why "someone" would tell you that they use an Auto-Clicker and that they got that Pop-up, if I was you I would report that "someone" lol

Ugh so obvious that it's you -_-
  • someone was using auto clicks and it said "click ok if you are a real person"
    how many times does that come up before they are banned?

So my question is how could they have told you about it? If they had the hack? Surely they eouldve clicked on the popul and the heck would've carried on... I smell guilt
  • it was a friend geeze... let me live my life!
  • Why does this question even come up? Auto-clicker is illegal and will get you banned! Uh i mean your friend... Just don't do it
  • Why does this question even come up? Auto-clicker is illegal and will get you banned! Uh i mean your friend... Just don't do it

XD lol
  • thats why you download the slightly newer version and get problems with your antivirus!
    but very little autoclicker messages, so thats a win.
  • Guys, questions been answered, no need to keep posting here.
  • LOL! How long will it take for this Discussion to be Closed?
  • Guys, questions been answered, no need to keep posting here.

LOL! How long will it take for this Discussion to be Closed?

@Professional Killer can you close this?
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Locking it up as it has been answered.
This discussion has been closed.