What’s the reason behind this:

So usually this never happens, but you know when you start cc on your mobile (not sure if same for android) you get the cosmic cow logo, then a white screen appears then loading screen appears right? Well i’m stuck on the white screen, i tried turning my phone off and on, reinstalling the game, nothing works

Comments

• A white screen? There isn't any white screen on android. And idk what's happening with you will, but that's not cool...
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited October 2017
    Happens every once in a while on my iPhone I restart it and it works again sometimes
  • I've only had the problem happen to me when I have bad internet, so you should first check your wifi and try to get full bars, if it still doesn't work, delete the game and shut down your phone. If all fails, I wouldn't know what to do except get it on another device or if you have one, your computer.
  • I only get white screen if 1: bad wifi. 2: updating. And 3: server restart (maybe 4. Tricked by friends to lag myself out of cc)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Usually happens to me if I have too many other things open or running in the background. Try clearing your app cache and see if that works. That's usually the only thing that works for me.
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited October 2017
    It happens on iPhone a lot. I always have it happen to me. I just try to reset my internet or restart my phone.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Happens to me if the app was already opened from the last time I closed it than reopen it. Guessing the game has to reset since it was still open that whole time from the last tome you played therefore giving you a white screen for a few quick moments. Just speculation.
  • just keep resetting it maybe itll work
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    It's just because of your bad internet. Never happens to me at home but when I go out and use my mobile data, it happens once in a while.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    True, Daz_Dumbledore

its cuz u interenet speed is a bit low is
    happens on iphone

u can try a router or mobile data