Prize Dispenser Day Bug

This bug happened to me for a while now so I wanted to post it here. In fact, I take a prize from a prize dispenser (for example at 11:00AM). The next day, I retry getting a prize but it keeps on saying that i've already had a prize "today" even if I'm trying to get it at 3:00PM the next day...)

So, yeah that's a bit annoying...

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

I dont think its once a day.
    I think its once every X players
    I remember that if you take a prize and then 40 others take one too, the counter will reset (or something)

i always thought it was once per day....
  • Prize dispensers have a few bugs i think.. Like if a realm is lagging you can get more than one prize.. And if you put more than one prize in you have to seperate like you would in a vend, but i doubt that particular point is a bug... Ive had it where its been more than a day too... Would be nice to get the exact info if its once a day or so many players... good question
  • Prize dispensers have a few bugs i think.. Like if a realm is lagging you can get more than one prize.. And if you put more than one prize in you have to seperate like you would in a vend, but i doubt that particular point is a bug... Ive had it where its been more than a day too... Would be nice to get the exact info if its once a day or so many players... good question

I don't really know how long it takes for you to get something out of a prize dispenser but I get something like 2-3 times a day?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Prize dispensers have a few bugs i think.. Like if a realm is lagging you can get more than one prize.. And if you put more than one prize in you have to seperate like you would in a vend, but i doubt that particular point is a bug... Ive had it where its been more than a day too... Would be nice to get the exact info if its once a day or so many players... good question

The lag is caused by multiple players taking prizes. Than since multiple players are taking prizes the dispenser resets.
  • lucaaa795 said:

I dont think its once a day.
    I think its once every X players
    I remember that if you take a prize and then 40 others take one too, the counter will reset (or something)

Wow, I didn't know this.................
    Are you sure?
    Actually, that does make very much sense since in giveaways (cubits for example) the owner doesn't have to break the machine to reset unless everyone has taken a prize and it still says 'You already got a prize!' or whatever the message is :)
  • Yeah I always wondered why the prize machines didn't need to be rested by breaking it!